In support of the overworked MODS I would like to announce a new feature you can utilize.... RTW

If you perceive there to be a violation of a guideline or simply believe a post needs some clarification send Whispers a PM and in the Subject line place RTW at the beginning.

Include a link and what you believe is wrong.

Either myself or one of the MoreMODSquad will get on it quickly and make sure it gets the attention it deserves.

Now accepting Applications for the MoreMODSquad. Think of it as a "Neighborhood Watch" kinda thing
When i think of you as of late, what comes to mind... unfortunately. is an old 70's movie where Ron Jeremy in all his overweight glory could still manage to suck his own dick. Its a bad mental image,... I will seek therapy
Why in the world would members here contact you to austenibly report another members poor conduct? What are you going to do? Stalk them till they leave? You have the same clout here as any other member. You are not an owner, you are not part of the paid or un paid staff. You are simply a member. You in essence are the same as me (and every one else). You are not even one of thoses select members who are permitted to operate multi handles. So, please whatcha gonna do if someone PM's YOU a concern?
When i think of you as of late, what comes to mind... unfortunately. is an old 70's movie where Ron Jeremy in all his overweight glory could still manage to suck his own dick. Its a bad mental image,... I will seek therapy Originally Posted by budman33
Truer words have never been spoken.
  • Noid
  • 05-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Redundant, we already have hall monitor ricky.
Why in the world would members here contact you to austenibly report another members poor conduct? What are you going to do? Stalk them till they leave? You have the same clout here as any other member. You are not an owner, you are not part of the paid or un paid staff. You are simply a member. You in essence are the same as me (and every one else). You are not even one of thoses select members who are permitted to operate multi handles.

I hope others hear you m'amm. People have been saying the opposite for a few years and I can't convince them they are wrong.....

So, please whatcha gonna do if someone PM's YOU a concern? Originally Posted by Usual suspects
It actually happens quite often.....

Depending on what it is I will either assign it to Rocker Rick to humiliate them, Still Looking to make fun of them, or I wil take it upon myself to educate them.....

Someone call the wha-a-a-ambulance!
Whispers is bucking for Saul status.
It actually happens quite often.....

Depending on what it is I will either assign it to Rocker Rick to humiliate them, Still Looking to make fun of them, or I wil take it upon myself to educate them.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
The Three Musketeers!

"I wil take it upon myself to educate them....."

*will

ed·u·cate
ˈejəˌkāt/Submit
verb
give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to (someone, especially a child), typically at a school or university.
"she was educated at a boarding school"
synonyms: teach, school, tutor, instruct, coach, train, drill; More
provide or pay for instruction for (one's child), especially at a school.
give (someone) training in or information on a particular field.
"the need to educate people to conserve water"