bye bye bullies

Well gang I took the high road and I put the LIAR wispy and his 3 sycophant butt kissing sidekicks on ignore. I knew I'd keep arguing with them and frankly, it is not worth my time. I am here to meet new guys, have fun and enjoy myself and they are keeping me from doing that. I am not telling y'all anything new when i say these guys have bullied women here, and specifically whispers and Rick lied about me and my review and my client. Rather than continue to argue with them and make this place even more unfun and unpleasant and stoop to their level of pathetic I am taking everyone's advice and putting them on ignore. I will say this. the review is real. the man who wrote is too. We're going to both the north and south social this month so every one can meet us both and know for sure that whispers is LIAR and and spreading malicious untrue rumors about people. I will continue to post and participate and try to make coed a fun, interactive and useful place to hang out, I refuse to let the bullies win and actually, in spite of the anger the lies caused me, it has been a big uptick in business and guys saying they want to meet me. See you all next 2 tuesdays with Austin Powers and big grin on my face because you know what? I am a very happy and fun person I love my life and my job. This move will assure I stay that way. Bye Bye bullies. Hello coed with only folks who want to have conversations and meet new folks and have fun!
Life is soooooooooooo much better with the ignore button!
Knew you would get fed up with it eventually . You will find the board much more enjoyable. They now have one less punching bag.
Well gang I took the high road and I put the LIAR wispy and his 3 sycophant butt kissing sidekicks on ignore. I knew I'd keep arguing with them and frankly, it is not worth my time. I am here to meet new guys, have fun and enjoy myself and they are keeping me from doing that. I am not telling y'all anything new when i say these guys have bullied women here, and specifically whispers and Rick lied about me and my review and my client. Rather than continue to argue with them and make this place even more unfun and unpleasant and stoop to their level of pathetic I am taking everyone's advice and putting them on ignore. I will say this. the review is real. the man who wrote is too. We're going to both the north and south social this month so every one can meet us both and know for sure that whispers is LIAR and and spreading malicious untrue rumors about people. I will continue to post and participate and try to make coed a fun, interactive and useful place to hang out, I refuse to let the bullies win and actually in spite of the anger the lies caused me, it has been a big uptick in business and guys saying they want to meet me. See you all next 2 tuesdays with Austin Powers and big grin on my face because you know what? I am a very happy and fun person I love my life and my job. This move will assure I stay that way. Bye Bye bullies. Hello coed with only folks who want to have conversations and meet new folks and have fun! Originally Posted by sue_nami
You go Girl!
zTonk acknowledged that your friend was real and any pedestrian glance at this madness here could easily see that.
You're not bitter,and bitter is not a pretty color.
Play on.

right!! life is too short to waste time with grumpy guys. I love this work and have so much fun and think this is the best job ever. taking out these guys will make it even better. It was hard because i am a fighter, and my younger self would stay bashing head to head out of stubborn bull headedness, but thankfully, with age comes wisdom..well for some of us.
  • tron
  • 05-05-2015, 09:57 PM
If only the ignore option would cause threads started by those on an ignore list to not be displayed.
Originally Posted by rockerrick
I hope nobody quotes those posters posts.
aww the awesome sound of.....peace and quiet. this is cool. i can't see either one of their comments hehehe shoulda done this sooner. i wish they had a mute button for guys like this in real life too.
I wish that like on other sites we could vote these people out. I didn't always agree with how other sites worked but they did have some good options that are not here on this site.
I hope nobody quotes those posters posts. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Or that they don't decide to fill coed with threads
If only the ignore option would cause threads started by those on an ignore list to not be displayed. Originally Posted by tron
Yes! I use the mobile version of Eccie on my phone and always end up clicking on one of them. So frustrating because I know I'm adding to the page views and I would rather not.
I wish that like on other sites we could vote these people out. I didn't always agree with how other sites worked but they did have some good options that are not here on this site. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Vote with the IGNORE !!!
Yes! I use the mobile version of Eccie on my phone and always end up clicking on one of them. So frustrating because I know I'm adding to the page views and I would rather not. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Use the middle finger, makes you feel better when it slips .... into the dark side
  • ztonk
  • 05-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Life is soooooooooooo much better with the ignore button! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I've been trying to tell everyone that for awhile now.

Unfortunately, I can't put people on ignore....

z