The Hug Thread

I've noticed a lot of disrespectful, angry, and demeaning remarks directed at providers and other mongers on this board.

maybe they just need a hug. In the spirit of a reduction of vitriol and asshattery I'll start.

Hugs to F2C, Rick, SL and Whispers.

Please share a hug today with whoever you think needs one.

• Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 06:29 AM
From what I have seen here, pretty much every poster in Austin could use one.
There you go Old_T you can get your hug and suck it all at the same time
I give my Lady of the day a double hard squeeze today , I mean , ooopppssss, this:

does that work for you 50 Shades of BUD ?

Hugs to F2C, Rick, SL and Whispers. Originally Posted by budman33

Hey RR, looks like you got sloppy seconds ....
My squish mitten is extra friendly today and wants to give a big fat yummy donger a hug so I'm all down for the hugs. Let's get this going.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 08:19 AM
There you go Old_T you can get your hug and suck it all at the same time Originally Posted by rockerrick
Some posters are really so predictable--and you clearly fit that mold. A lot of people equate it to simplemindedness. Others say it is directly correlated to their sexual insecurity. Which camp to you fall into?
I feel like jacking off right now
When did F2C get promoted?
My squish mitten is extra friendly today and wants to give a big fat yummy donger a hug so I'm all down for the hugs. Let's get this going. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Heh....

When did F2C get promoted? Originally Posted by Still Looking
When I took it in the BUD
My squish mitten is extra friendly today and wants to give a big fat yummy donger a hug so I'm all down for the hugs. Let's get this going. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yew shore talk purdy.
  • tzv13
  • 05-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Love your way with words David.

Right back at ya!