The Obama brigrade?

European intelligence sources have estimated the number of ISIS operatives among the Syrian refugees to be at least 2%. Some have said as high as 5%. We are talking millions coming into Europe which gives us 10s of thousands of Muslim fighters. How many "refugees" does Obama say that he wants the US to take (besides those slipping over the border)? 280,000 for starters? 2% of 280,000? 5,600 Muslim fighters...a brigrade? We just saw how much misery was caused by 10 fighters on the ground in Paris. I have no doubt that the US could withstand such attack on our country but what would be the results? We are a well armed society but we have a fifth column. I can imagine elements of the country will go to war with Islam in this country but some of the left will ally themselves with Islam for whatever reason they can come up with whether it be racial, religious, or just a common desire to see the US hurt. So if the streets start filling with angry, justifiably angry Americans, which side will Obama see himself? Will he call for calm or will he call for the troops?

How many Islamic fighters do we already have in this country? Have you stocked up enough ammunition?
European intelligence sources have estimated the number of ISIS operatives among the Syrian refugees to be at least 2%. Some have said as high as 5%. We are talking millions coming into Europe which gives us 10s of thousands of Muslim fighters. How many "refugees" does Obama say that he wants the US to take (besides those slipping over the border)? 280,000 for starters? 2% of 280,000? 5,600 Muslim fighters...a brigrade? We just saw how much misery was caused by 10 fighters on the ground in Paris. I have no doubt that the US could withstand such attack on our country but what would be the results? We are a well armed society but we have a fifth column. I can imagine elements of the country will go to war with Islam in this country but some of the left will ally themselves with Islam for whatever reason they can come up with whether it be racial, religious, or just a common desire to see the US hurt. So if the streets start filling with angry, justifiably angry Americans, which side will Obama see himself? Will he call for calm or will he call for the troops?

How many Islamic fighters do we already have in this country? Have you stocked up enough ammunition? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If your numbers are correct, they won't have any trouble getting guns.
They didn't seem to have trouble getting guns in gun free France.
Now you want to arm the French. What kind of "brigrade" would that be, JDrunk? Are you ready to re-enlist, JDrunk?

Thanks for the SPAM
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2015, 08:40 AM
As JeB would say....I know one thing... Obama has kept us safe.

I know one thing... Obama has kept us safe. Originally Posted by WTF
That's what people say about their "security company" sign the stick out in the yard to "scare off" would-be burglars, when they don't actually have a security system!

"Our sign has kept us safe"!

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/17/se...dministration/

One a year ain't bad, I guess, for WTF-do-I-know!
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Take it up with JEB....Did Bush not keep us safe like Obama has?

What is a brigrade?
They didn't seem to have trouble getting guns in gun free France. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
8 people had guns and that signals an epidemic, to you?
8 people had guns and that signals an epidemic, to you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I guess that depends upon whether or not you were in the line of fire. You weren't.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2015, 12:26 PM
I guess that depends upon whether or not you were in the line of fire. You weren't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No that is not what constitutes a epidemic...it does not depend if you are in the line of fire. Liar.
No that is not what constitutes a epidemic...it does not depend if you are in the line of fire. Liar. Originally Posted by WTF
How would you know? You have an audio recording to prove it?
I guess that depends upon whether or not you were in the line of fire. You weren't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
woomby might not have been in the line of fire in France, but he stay's in " the line of fire " down at the 'holes ! Even claims to have dodged some " sniper " fire there !
[QUOTE=Rey Lengua;1057445846]woomby might not have been in the line of fire in France, but he stay's in " the line of fire " down at the 'holes ! Even claims to have dodged some " sniper " fire there !:stre tcher:
Semper Fi
[QUOTE=gary5912;1057446429]
woomby might not have been in the line of fire in France, but he stay's in " the line of fire " down at the 'holes ! Even claims to have dodged some " sniper " fire there !:stre tcher:
Semper Fi Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're gonna quote that turdbag?