Reagan: fascism will come in form of liberalism

• Trey
  • 08-14-2017, 05:16 AM
And nazi leanings will come in the form of Republicans.
Has anyone called you a moron today? Let me be the first...you're welcome. Nazism is a LEFT wing political movement married to nationalism which everyone mistakes for a right wing philosophy.
Has anyone called you a moron today? Let me be the first...you're welcome. Nazism is a LEFT wing political movement married to nationalism which everyone mistakes for a right wing philosophy. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
LOL why were why marching with the right at Charlottesville?

http://www.businessinsider.com/neo-n...e-riots-2017-8
Has anyone called you a moron today? Let me be the first...you're welcome. Nazism is a LEFT wing political movement married to nationalism which everyone mistakes for a right wing philosophy. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So were all of those Nazis on the streets of Charlottesville LIBERALS?

We're any of them liberals?

Go back to your janitorial closet, JDrunk, you're,out of fucking line. Moron.
And nazi leanings will come in the form of Republicans. Originally Posted by Trey
Some educational material for AssUp!

Reagan was COOL!

• WTF
  • 08-14-2017, 12:07 PM
Reagan was coolIMG] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Everyone here knows you'll be there backing the Nazi's in you pointiest of whites.
LOL why were why marching with the right at Charlottesville? Originally Posted by bamscram
Cause they felt that the left wouldn't allow them to march??

And notice.. When BLM did their "Peaceful protests" we saw all sorts of agitators BUSSED IN from out of state, many times wearing masks carrying bats and it proceeded into riots etc. YET the media never criticized Obama for never decrying them.
Yet trump fails to call out the KKK/Neo-nazis, when the agitators starting the violence we once again all the BUSSED IN OUT of state agitators who were part of the "COUNTER PROTESTORS" and the media had a massive cow..
  • WTF
  • 08-14-2017, 01:03 PM

And notice.. When BLM did their "Peaceful protests" we saw all sorts of agitators BUSSED IN from out of state, many times wearing masks carrying bats and it proceeded into riots etc. YET the media never criticized Obama for never decrying them.
Yet trump fails to call out the KKK/Neo-nazis, when the agitators starting the violence we once again all the BUSSED IN OUT of state agitators who were part of the "COUNTER PROTESTORS" and the media had a massive cow.. Originally Posted by garhkal
I'm not sure if your dumbass understands the difference between protesting against Police brutality and prostesting for segeration and white supremacy?

Had you, you would have not posted that ignorant shit I just quoted.

LOL why were why marching with the right at Charlottesville?

http://www.businessinsider.com/neo-n...e-riots-2017-8 Originally Posted by bamscram
Before I respond do you to clean up what you wrote. I don't want to be accused of misunderstanding.

Yet trump fails to call out the KKK/Neo-nazis, when the agitators starting the violence we once again all the BUSSED IN OUT of state agitators who were part of the "COUNTER PROTESTORS" and the media had a massive cow.. Originally Posted by garhkal
LOL KKK, neoNazies, white supremacists most all came from out of state.
The governor told them to go home and not come back.
You fuckers defending those assholes are as bad as they are.
David Duke even said they were following Trumps orders to take America back.
Reagan was COOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"What the fuck did this dumb ass just say?"

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/3...lzheimers.html