Thank you somebody

Somebody mentioned the Dragon program
Last year I had a surgical procedure that went bad and had a 90% blockage in my neck arteries and when they went to scrape it out a particle went to my brain and I have not had use of my left hand since then but now that I found this program life can be made much easier I've been hunting and pecking for 18 months so

whoever brought it up I can't think of who it was but I thank you
Last year I had a surgical procedure that went bad and had a 90% blockage in my neck arteries and when they went to scrape it out a particle went to my brain and I have not had use of my left hand since then but now that I found this program life can be made much easier I've been hunting and pecking for 18 months so

whoever brought it up I can't think of who it was but I thank you Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Political Forum?

The right side of the brain controls the left. Just remember.

whoever brought it up I can't think of who it was but I thank you Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Hang in there CPT, put up your old avatar for old times sake! She was a beauty... I don't know who gave you the advice but I'm glad they did.

Hell even I am sorry to hear of your health issues. Have a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear you're making it work for you. Hang in there.
  • WTF
  • 08-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Hope ya get better...old age sucks!

• Old-T
  • 08-15-2017, 10:04 PM
Stay strong--you can beat it. Glad to see you back posting. That is far more important than what you post. Prayers are with you.
Good luck. You'll be jerking off again real soon.
Hope you get better dude..
...old age sucks!

. Originally Posted by WTF
It only gets worse

I've lost eight friends the last two years

Does anyone want to buy some golf clubs?