Date: 1/30/2020
Name: Strawberry Shortcake 76
Phone: -
Email Address: (staff edit-DM)
URL / Website: - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=519278
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: West Side
Activities: Hanging out with Strawberry Shortcake 76. This lady is where it is at. She is Vegas quality at any activity.
Hair Length and Color: Should Length and Stanberry
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite and shapely, strong athletic build with fantastic legs and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
No contact info at all? Where did you meet this woman? How would we meet her?
Wait a minute. Did you our your name in the "name" field?

Honestly, this one smells fishy.

A recent report on a Strawberry Shortcake from September in San Angelo: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2665115
Lol I seen some bad reviews but this one takes the shortcake.
I dont know anything about the girl, but yea that's an epic failure to post your own name and contact info.....maybe someone should edit that to protect the newtard
Lol I seen some bad reviews but this one takes the shortcake. Originally Posted by Jason2319
Nice!
I dont know anything about the girl, but yea that's an epic failure to post your own name and contact info.....maybe someone should edit that to protect the newtard Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
Holy shit, just noticed the email address and username. Good God. Ha!
WTF
Member since 2010 and this is his first post/review
WTF
Member since 2010 and this is his first post/review Originally Posted by raild@1964
Not even a comment before now.
LOL
This is priceless! You just can't make this shit up lol
What do you mean her contact information? It its on this website. Do you need a comprehensive detailed description of the encounter. Contact her or your missing out. Do you need something to stroke it to on a story. Why don't you quit wasting your time replying and look her up. AN this is my first review because the other women in Amarillo are a joke compared to her
This is priceless! You just can't make this shit up lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Don't make stuff up, a jerk like you must do a lot of selfies
No contact info at all? Where did you meet this woman? How would we meet her? Originally Posted by Rkmason
She is on this same website. Look her up bozo!!!
I seriously doubt there is a provider in Amarillo as hot as you described that I don’t know about especially in this area. But you could list a phone number or her eccie profile link. ( if it exists ). That’s what this website is for by the way.