Encounter: Macey is a Jewel!

User ID: eccie.net/member.php?u=551905
Date: 8/13/22
Name: MaceyJewel
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: meetmaceyjewel@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=551905 , https://www.meetmaceyjewel.com/
City: Rogers
State: Arkansas
Address: Studio in very nice area mid Rogers.
Activities: Full body massage (Macey is an LMT) lots of sweet kisses, BBBJ, DATY (delicious kitty) 69, Mish, folding chair.
Hair Length and Color: Mid back shiny black!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Macey is a gorgeous Cuban descent with light brown/olive, silky smooth skin, big beautiful dark eyes, 5-5ish, radiant smile, flawless, smokin' hot body. Very, very attractive lady!
Recommendation: Yes, absolutely!
Nice review!
She is sweet and lots of fun!
Interesting review!
Interesting review! Originally Posted by Baconman

Macey is an interesting lady.
Attractive, intelligent, very pleasant personality and enjoyable to be around. We have dozens of ladies in NWA and those who visit NWA that are wonderful to visit with.
Macey is an interesting lady.
Attractive, intelligent, very pleasant personality and enjoyable to be around. We have dozens of ladies in NWA and those who visit NWA that are wonderful to visit with. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Lol, thanks for the Chamber of Commerce ad. I'm digging at you some. I know there's some nice ladies in NWA.
Jewel is on my list for when i move to NWA. Looking forward to checking out her talents in person
I know you are Bacon and it’s cool! We gotta have fun in here Gents and I believe we do!
I’m a generous guy!
Not 30 by a long shot. Great body but not even early 40’s.
I agree I think she's late 40s
Not 30 by a long shot. Great body but not even early 40’s. Originally Posted by Picksix
Makes her even more desirable as far as I’m concerned
Lol, thanks for the Chamber of Commerce ad. I'm digging at you some. I know there's some nice ladies in NWA. Originally Posted by Baconman
And you call me a smartass Baconman? lol
And you call me a smartass Baconman? lol Originally Posted by austin88998833
Well here's the deal about being a smartass. Let's play what if and I ask you I would like to see a 35 year old and you suggest Macey. I get age is just a number but if I get in my car and drive from Hot Springs to Rogers to see her. I'm gonna be put off and I'm gonna be more than a smartass with my comment. First I won't think your opinion means much. I try to give opinions that are fairly accurate and not some blown up bs. Now if I asked if who can I see who is 50 and I see Macey probably wouldn't be disappointed. Really is that too much to ask.