Willing to see you... Just not in public...

• S-Man
  • 04-24-2012, 05:57 PM
There have been several posts regarding a woman’s preference not to see men of a certain race or color. What about instances in which a woman is willing to see a client but not willing to be seen with him out in public?

Years ago during the height of ASPD, I recall a popular young WASP provider who I had seen once already. On a subsequent appointment which happened to be on my birthday, she had NCNSed and eventually offered to several options for forgiveness. The option I chose was an extended appointment at a reduced rate.

Rather than spend the entire night at her place, I wanted to begin the night at a restaurant and conclude it at her place. When I told her how I wanted to spend our time together, she rejected the idea. She was afraid that her friends may realize what she does for a living if she was seen with me. As our ages only differed by ten years, I inquired further why they would believe that. She only dates men who could be on the cover of GQ.

As I am not an unattractive person, I wondered if it was her way of saying that her friends would be surprised to see her dine with someone of a different ethnicity.
Could be she had a SO she didn't want to have to explain you to.
I agree. And think of it this way....providers have private lives and want to be discreet just as much as many hobbyist do.
As I am not an unattractive person Originally Posted by S-Man
All men think that of themselves.
All men think that of themselves. Originally Posted by BlackMistress
Not me... I am fugly, but thankfully, money is usually attractive.