My Honest Opinion

Dear providers,

This is just my open and honest opinion. Please look at the pics of yourself on your websites, and profiles. If there isn't one with you smiling, there should be!! I don't know how many providers I won't see even when they have glowing reviews because they don't have a picture of themselves smiling. Your pics are the first thing a hobbyist notices, so looking like you are having a good time as opposed to Debbie Downer, I think would improve your chances of closing the deal. Just my 2 cents. So
I think some may be insecure about their teeth/ smile. I have visited a few providers that did not smile in pics and then later realized why.
Some may think they should have a seductive or sexy expression. A lady with a warm smile can make you overlook things you may otherwise dislike. Nothing is more beautiful.
Either that or a really good Duckface.
I agree. That's why I'm smiling in ALL of my pictures. Whoops, except you can't see my face in any of them. oh well, here's one for you.
If ya can't smile, at least do away with the "lip pucker" pics. Really.
If ya can't smile, at least do away with the "lip pucker" pics. Really. Originally Posted by Halfbad
+1000 the duckface is so old and not cute at all. I can't think of a single person that has ever said anything positive about it. Ever! There's nothing like a beautiful sweet smile. Works every time.
I so totally agree with this. I am always asking the ladies for a pic with a smile. Everything is better with a smile, even a cheeseburger from McDonalds. It makes all the difference in the world.
I was reminded of this today. A wonderful friend ^^^ said that I always smile, yet I don't have it in my pics.

I'll definitely work on changing that. Thanks for the advice.
I was reminded of this today. A wonderful friend ^^^ said that I always smile, yet I don't have it in my pics.

I'll definitely work on changing that. Thanks for the advice. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura has a great smile!
I'm always asking for a photo of them bent over and their ass all oiled up, because thats where I'm going after I kiss that smile......
Like I always say: "SMILE WHERE I FUCKED YOU LAST!"