favorite Star Trek episode

There are a lot of good ones, with good imagination.

Hard to pick one, but I would say the binars episode on TNG is one of
my favorites.

Never liked the Harvey Mudd character or episodes on the original Star Trek
ST:OS- Menagerie . Spock gets Court Martialed for kidnapping Capt. Pike. 80% is footage from the pilot episode.

ST:THG- Chain of Command. Two parter. Romulans capture Picard & torture him. "There are four lights!"
The Devil in the Dark. HORTA!

Amok Time Spock's home world of Vulcan

Patterns of Force Federation outpost modeled after 1944 Nazi society
  • Lusty
  • 07-11-2016, 04:45 AM
OS - Mirror Mirror. Kirk and a few crew members get transported to a parallel, negative universe. Spock has a beard and is evil. Sulu tries to assassinate Kirk so everyone would move up in rank. The "captain's woman" was HOTT!
Way too many to choose, but I'll try. Here's some of my favorites:

TOS - "Mirror, Mirror"

Filmation Cartoon - "Mudd's Passion"

TNG - "Darmok"

Voyager - "Scorpion"

DS9 - Didn't care for this series much, but all of the "Mirror Universe" episodes were good- "Crossover", "Through The Looking Glass", Shattered Mirror", Resurrection", and "The Emperor's New Cloak" were all "Mirror Universe" episodes.

Enterprise - "In a Mirror Darkly"

Movie - "The Wrath Of Khan"
OS - Mirror Mirror. Kirk and a few crew members get transported to a parallel, negative universe. Spock has a beard and is evil. Sulu tries to assassinate Kirk so everyone would move up in rank. The "captain's woman" was HOTT! Originally Posted by Lusty
Check out this web series. "Star Trek Continues"
http://www.startrekcontinues.com/

It's kind of hard to get used to other people playing the iconic roles, but the sets, stories, and special effects are faithful to the original series. They produce full-length episodes that continue where the old episodes left off. Episode #3 continues the "Mirror, Mirror" episode from right when the evil Kirk returns to the ISS Enterprise (The "Captain's Woman" is pretty damn hot in this episode too!).

The guy playing Kirk isn't the greatest, but no one plays Kirk like Shatner. It's a pretty good series though and done really well and it's free to watch.
  • Lusty
  • 07-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Check out this web series. "Star Trek Continues"
http://www.startrekcontinues.com/ Originally Posted by albundy
Wow! Never seen this before. I watched the first few minutes and you're right that it's really well done. Sets, costumes and music are very faithful to the original. Definitely plan to watch the rest later.

Now we need a favorite Married With Children episode thread. That's my favorite show of all time. lol
Married with Aliens - "socks for fuel"

Thanks Al!
Wow! Never seen this before. I watched the first few minutes and you're right that it's really well done. Sets, costumes and music are very faithful to the original. Definitely plan to watch the rest later.

Now we need a favorite Married With Children episode thread. That's my favorite show of all time. lol
Married with Aliens - "socks for fuel"

Thanks Al! Originally Posted by Lusty
The "Church of No Ma'am" episode is my favorite. When he gets busted "sinning" with his wife, the guy in the congregation pleads with Reverend Al, "PLEASE Rev. AL!!! Tell us it was a hooker!!" Love that one.

Seeing how this is a SHMB I should pick an episode where Kirk balls some chick with green skin or three tits...oh wait that's every episode.

The episode with the fight scene where Spock kills Kirk...Amok Time

The episode with the ewoks.
OS - Mirror Mirror. Kirk and a few crew members get transported to a parallel, negative universe. Spock has a beard and is evil. Sulu tries to assassinate Kirk so everyone would move up in rank. The "captain's woman" was HOTT! Originally Posted by Lusty
Uhura was hot with her bare, navel showing midriff.

Fave TOS episode: City On The Edge Of Forever.
Really, none of the follow up series compare to the TOS even with updated graphics.
The one that sticks out to me is the one where they put those creatures in the ears!
The episode with the ewoks. Originally Posted by pyramider
Those damn tribbles ruined Return of the Jedi
Star Trek New Voyages.
Been on youtube for awhile