Well....DemoCraps....Is it time to ban "Box Trucks"

Well?....is it?

Come on Blowbama....what gives?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...+terror+attack

I'm shocked the elite in France took time away from calling England racists and bigots to acknowledge this one. If Hollande isn't sent to the guillotines like it is 1793, then they get what they deserve.
Trucks don't kill people, people kill people. Nah, nevermind...Ban em I agree. Add pressure cookers to that list too.
It was the fucking tires that enabled that truck. They racist tires. Frog-O-Phobic tires.
Picking on France is like picking on that special needs senior citizen that Walmart hired as a greeter
^^I know..but it's just sooo much fun...
It was the fucking tires that enabled that truck. They racist tires. Frog-O-Phobic tires. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

Good point. The founders never intended for us to have rubber tires anyway. I say the people should have nothing but wooden wagon wheels from here on out.
It's just hard to believe that any human could do this.

Wait till they get to heaven and find out those virgins are goats.

Then again....it may not make a difference to them.
And surely the incident must be representative of all box truck drivers and owners.
And surely the incident must be representative of all box truck drivers and owners. Originally Posted by worldbfree
Box truckers are bitter clingers, clinging to their allah and box trucks, right?
Then again....it may not make a difference to them. Originally Posted by tbone2u
It probably doesn't make a difference to them even in this life.
  • 07-16-2016, 02:31 PM
Obama has been the worst President in American history.....with all his fixing the mess conservatives and congress created and what not, how dare he.

And the NRA is right, he wants to take our guns, I guess, gun control must be the same as taking away the 2nd amendment right?....let's hurry to the gun store; all of us, so the demand rises=price. I know it's the NRA, the organization that represents the companies that make guns, who's stocks are going thru the roof, that keeps screaming "2nd amendment/they're coming for our guns" but that doesn't mean they're pulling a con trying to raise demand. Nope...it's that damn Obama, he's to blame for the rising price of guns and ammo....not that stupid supply and demand equation.

He also must be blamed for the world wide financial crises. The fact that our country is doing better economically than most industrial countries is of no consequence....he is only allowed blame for things that may or may not have anything to do with him. But he will never get credit for anything, nothing...not one thing unless it's bad.

Oh, and terrorism...he's weak, no wait..he's a dictator! We know we really don't have the money for another war but according to conservative analysts we need boots on the ground. It doesn't matter that the analyst is most likely a paid consultant from the defense industry...nope, we want war! We love the troops that's why we want to send them to their deaths, or get them injured physically or maybe just psychologically. Either way somebody is going to get paid if we go to war and that somebody is a job creator, an elite white so it's all good We want our country to be ruined so we can blame minorities and then have a race war, duh. Why else are we buying up all the guns and ammo? And when martial law can be implemented, the militarized police; that we support when they're fucking up blacks, will be used against us. Yeah! Bring it!

Bottom line: There is no way white elites are playing/conning working class whites. No way. No way corporations are getting way too powerful. Well, we actually know they're getting too powerful but remember corporations are people too and we see corporations as an extension of whiteness because they're run by elite whites. We must protect their money and power because one day we or our children will be among them economically. Our country has to focus on gays and blacks and Mexicans and Arab types....they're the problem. So what elite whites are getting most of the money, paying themselves high bonuses and not giving the working class people...whites included, a raise and for many many years. Somehow liberals are to blame for that. We will ignore the fact that elite/rich/well off whites are the ones hiring the illegals in landscaping, in construction, in hospitality and in food services. So what....they're suppose to. They are the superior people, the job creator class, the "fit"....like Trump. We must protect them at all cost....even if it means giving up our constitutional rights (except the 2nd amendment) under drug laws and anti-terrorism laws that's ok as long as it applies to minorities. Even if it means dying because of their political bullshit we are ready to fight. Maybe they're the ones that enslaved us during the middle ages but we'll call it feudalism because it sounds less exploitive. It's okay because when we got restless they gave us a war to fight....many, many wars to fight. They brought black slaves here, then taught us how to hate blacks when they saw that we were getting along (fucking). We might have ignored the fact that black slavery was actually keeping us poor but what was important was that in our minds we are better than those blacks. And when the elites said take to arms to protect my "property" we fought the civil war. We fought and died to protect white wealth because someday we hoped to own a ****** too. And now, when we look at the problems of our country and our own personal lack of upward mobility we know just who to blame. When elites in poor countries around the world take most of their countries resources and wealth and then face pressure from below they find a scapegoat or make sure the poor focus on their differences and fight among themselves for the scraps. No way that happens here. It's not college educated elite whites or rich whites in the media or elites in congress or the job creator/corporate class that have working class whites focused on Obama, or Mexicans, or gays, or blacks or Arabs or....wait for it....liberals. Nope, conservative, working class whites are way, way, way too smart to be tricked.

Staff edit, Spice- We are very libertarian on the Houston forums and allow everyone to speak freely to the extent possible. However, using racial slurs in any context crosses the line.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
The first time in my longass life I ever typed....

TL;DR

Obama has been the worst President in American history.....with all his fixing the mess conservatives and congress created and what not, how dare he.

And the NRA is right, he wants to take our guns, I guess, gun control must be the same as taking away the 2nd amendment right?....let's hurry to the gun store; all of us, so the demand rises=price. I know it's the NRA, the organization that represents the companies that make guns, who's stocks are going thru the roof, that keeps screaming "2nd amendment/they're coming for our guns" but that doesn't mean they're pulling a con trying to raise demand. Nope...it's that damn Obama, he's to blame for the rising price of guns and ammo....not that stupid supply and demand equation.

He also must be blamed for the world wide financial crises. The fact that our country is doing better economically than most industrial countries is of no consequence....he is only allowed blame for things that may or may not have anything to do with him. But he will never get credit for anything, nothing...not one thing unless it's bad.

Oh, and terrorism...he's weak, no wait..he's a dictator! We know we really don't have the money for another war but according to conservative analysts we need boots on the ground. It doesn't matter that the analyst is most likely a paid consultant from the defense industry...nope, we want war! We love the troops that's why we want to send them to their deaths, or get them injured physically or maybe just psychologically. Either way somebody is going to get paid if we go to war and that somebody is a job creator, an elite white so it's all good We want our country to be ruined so we can blame minorities and then have a race war, duh. Why else are we buying up all the guns and ammo? And when martial law can be implemented, the militarized police; that we support when they're fucking up blacks, will be used against us. Yeah! Bring it!

Bottom line: There is no way white elites are playing/conning working class whites. No way. No way corporations are getting way too powerful. Well, we actually know they're getting too powerful but remember corporations are people too and we see corporations as an extension of whiteness because they're run by elite whites. We must protect their money and power because one day we or our children will be among them economically. Our country has to focus on gays and blacks and Mexicans and Arab types....they're the problem. So what elite whites are getting most of the money, paying themselves high bonuses and not giving the working class people...whites included, a raise and for many many years. Somehow liberals are to blame for that. We will ignore the fact that elite/rich/well off whites are the ones hiring the illegals in landscaping, in construction, in hospitality and in food services. So what....they're suppose to. They are the superior people, the job creator class, the "fit"....like Trump. We must protect them at all cost....even if it means giving up our constitutional rights (except the 2nd amendment) under drug laws and anti-terrorism laws that's ok as long as it applies to minorities. Even if it means dying because of their political bullshit we are ready to fight. Maybe they're the ones that enslaved us during the middle ages but we'll call it feudalism because it sounds less exploitive. It's okay because when we got restless they gave us a war to fight....many, many wars to fight. They brought black slaves here, then taught us how to hate blacks when they saw that we were getting along (fucking). We might have ignored the fact that black slavery was actually keeping us poor but what was important was that in our minds we are better than those blacks. And when the elites said take to arms to protect my "property" we fought the civil war. We fought and died to protect white wealth because someday we hoped to own a ****** too. And now, when we look at the problems of our country and our own personal lack of upward mobility we know just who to blame. When elites in poor countries around the world take most of their countries resources and wealth and then face pressure from below they find a scapegoat or make sure the poor focus on their differences and fight among themselves for the scraps. No way that happens here. It's not college educated elite whites or rich whites in the media or elites in congress or the job creator/corporate class that have working class whites focused on Obama, or Mexicans, or gays, or blacks or Arabs or....wait for it....liberals. Nope, conservative, working class whites are way, way, way too smart to be tricked. Originally Posted by 90
It was the fucking tires that enabled that truck. They racist tires. Frog-O-Phobic tires. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Good point. The founders never intended for us to have rubber tires anyway. I say the people should have nothing but wooden wagon wheels from here on out. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Nah it was the route of all evil...fossil fuel. Ban that and all the worlds problems will be solved.

I wonder how far down the runway air force one would get on solar power?

Obama has been the worst President in American history..... Originally Posted by 90
I dunno there have been a lot of bad ones, especially before social media or even TV, but I'll give him a top five.
Most Negros and a good chuck of non-Negro demoTards say he's been the best.

--- Hope and Change
--- Nobamacare
--- Dream Act
--- Negro Lover statements after shootings
--- Protecting those sanctuary cities
--- All those Executive Orders