Best Ice Cream - Blue Bell vs. Ben & Jerry's

It's tough. I've always thought Blue Bell but man Ben & Jerry's has these two flavors I particularly love called Cherry Garcia and American Dream. I want to say it's a toss up but right now I give the slight edge to B&J's.

Wouldn't mind getting some of yall's feedback.
interesting topic... never had ben & jerry's gonna give it a try. i've always been a blue bell/baskin-robbins kinda guy.
Blue Bell
^^^^^

That.... When I travel for work.... I jones for blue bell and whattaburger
B&J stopped making the 'Southern Pecan Pie' so I stopped buying.

I like BB now
Try peanut butter crunch Blue Bell
B&J stopped making the 'Southern Pecan Pie' so I stopped buying.

I like BB now Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Did that have caramel in it. I love caramel in my ice cream.
I like BBCR now Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
FIFY.
heres my opnion....lol

{from my showcase}
I am just a good ol rocker chick from Texas.....I call everybody sugar,baby & honey......I luv ACDC,Kid Rock,Bob Marley,Willie/Waylon & Hank,honkeytonks,dirty dancing,shooting pool,strip clubs,old Chevy pickups,skinnydipping in a creek,Blue Bell ice cream & pecan pie....and of course, sipping Jack & coke!
Blue Bell over B&J but when B&J has an offshoot flavor that nobody else carries I don't mind eating it. Their hippy beliefs don't justify the cost of a pint though.
Blue Bell over B&J but when B&J has an offshoot flavor that nobody else carries I don't mind eating it. Their hippy beliefs don't justify the cost of a pint though. Originally Posted by Fishpie

I never eat Ice cream by the pint. I eat those really small cups (I guess .25 pint) they sell at HEB. Staying fit and in shape is a must for me. So portion control is what I practice.
Blue Bell for me. Homemade Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate, Cookies And Cream, Peppermint, Butter Pecan and Banana Pudding are my favorites. Ben and Jerrys is too sweet for my taste, but Chunky Monkey is good stuff.

When Blue Bell was off the shelves, Tilamook was my Go To brand.
Tillamook is good too..i used to live near tillamook oregon and that was our best choice
Yep, Tillamook is pretty tasty, too.

I used to like Blue Bell, but when they went on "break," I tried many different brands, looking for the best vanilla. BB wasn't it, I discovered.

Vanilla is my standard of excellence. It's the most versatile for accessorizing with fudge, butterscotch, nuts, sprinkles, brownie bits, whipped cream, fruit, pie, etc. The concoction has to taste like the bean, yet not be artificially overpowering, and it must have a creamy, not grainy or gummy, texture, yet be solid enough to scoop into cones easily.

THE best, in my vanilla opinion, is Adam's Best, same people who make the bottled flavoring extract ever-present in our grandmothers' cupboards, cakes, cookies, and candies.

They debuted their ice cream about the time Blue Bell went bye bye, but the product line was already in development. They lucked out and stepped into a vacant spot, dessert-deprived consumers waiting. New brands often have a tough time in a highly competitive market finding freezer shelf space in stores.

Available exclusively at HEB, just 3 flavors for now. The other two vanilla-based varieties are southern pecan pie and chocolate chip cookie dough.

Blue Bell for me. Homemade Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate, Cookies And Cream, Peppermint, Butter Pecan and Banana Pudding are my favorites. Ben and Jerrys is too sweet for my taste, but Chunky Monkey is good stuff.

When Blue Bell was off the shelves, Tilamook was my Go To brand. Originally Posted by Oralist

I thought after break in production they stopped making Banana Pudding. I can't find it anywhere