Annoyed

So I'm pretty positive that one of my very good friends older brother is a active hobbyist on this site and continues to bring up the fact that I'm a provider to her and who knows who else. I don't have any proof or facts for that matter, but definitely more than a hunch. I want to bring it up to him but in a way that he can't use that information to blackmail me. Confidentiality and discretion is very important to me, I choose to keep the hobby in my private life as most of you do as well.

Any ideas on what I can do to get him to stop gossiping and trying to expose me?
Damn girl.. that is an issue. I would not say anything and just deny it. Btw call me
I'll talk to the boss he knows some people that know some people.

So I'm pretty positive that one of my very good friends older brother is a active hobbyist on this site and continues to bring up the fact that I'm a provider to her and who knows who else. I don't have any proof or facts for that matter, but definitely more than a hunch. I want to bring it up to him but in a way that he can't use that information to blackmail me. Confidentiality and discretion is very important to me, I choose to keep the hobby in my private life as most of you do as well.

Any ideas on what I can do to get him to stop gossiping and trying to expose me? Originally Posted by Brookeblair
Your pictures do not appear altered enough that anyone that really knows you would not see through them and know it was you so there is no one to blame there except yourself.

In the absence of some proof of his participation that would also be damaging to him you probably should do your best to just avoid it him.

The longer you are actively posting, running ads and displaying your pictures the greater the odds it invades your real life and friends and family find out you are a whore.
Doesn't it goes both ways tho. If he exposes you, you can expose him as a john to his family and friends, maybe his wife and his parents. It's a double edge sword he's playing with. But maybe he doest care about being exposed. In any case he's a piece of shit and should be discreet. Specially if he's a hobbyist. Find out what his handle is and you may have further amunition against him.
Pay no attention of Whispers m'lady. He's either trying to keep you for himself or is just trying to be his usual self. He's known to do that.