Stop The Mata Madness--its four trolls that are running the enjoyment of the non-combatants--stop this dumb shit

Be gone of Winn Dixie, tell rr to stfu, tell the others to move on---nobody gives a fuck any more--take it private,,,tell Mara to shut the fuck up also

There is no alert posted on Mata--not a single female has come out and said the Mata raped her--(I mean really, what's he going to do about if someone says so,,,that's already been exposed),,,he has reviewed all of his experiences of anal sex with great detail.

My dick is 6.5" (almost 7) and average girth and I have been turned down for anal more then once, if he's got a 9 inch rooster, it must be a pencil and the whore thought she could oblige.

If the girl is young and she got scared of the consequences of this life style,,she should take a breath and reflect on those feelings,,make adjustments and move on with her life path

It's more then anal, I've been the first to cum in a girls mouth (which btw is a fond memory) been the first to bareback her in the hobby, I have (prior to the hobby) I have popped three cherries as a teenager, that almost feels like rape, but it's life, it's not rape.

My heart is big toward an 18-23 year old girl, for most of us that is the age group of our daughters or grand daughters

But these girls are seeing 3-6 tricks a day, that my comrades is consensual, if Mata dude is a bully (not a rapist) then I would hope that he can omit that and apologize and correct the behavior

I think we can all (guys and girls) understand that and be better people because of it.

But, somebody please tell Winn Dixie to move on, for the love of all things human, someone please shoot this person

I think it's obvious that this Winn Dixie poser is actually Whispers
You just wanted to talk about dicks, huh?
You just wanted to talk about dicks, huh? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
LMAO! What's the world coming to. I find nothing wrong with Yanks post!
Stop The Mata Madness--its four trolls that are running the enjoyment of the non-combatants--stop this dumb shit Originally Posted by Lhoppy
There is NO REASON people need to remain a non-combatant! Pick a side and join the madness!

I think it's obvious that this Winn Dixie poser is actually Whispers Originally Posted by Lhoppy
Obvious to who? Some think it is rocker rick.... I assure you it is neither.

I'm surprised (well in light of the recent displays of knowledge provided I guess I can't really say that any more.....) that Mata has not figured out who WD used to be....
Nah, nobody cares anymore

My dick is more exciting

WD is Whispers, and that's a fact!
  • gt27
  • 07-20-2017, 01:10 AM
Be gone of Winn Dixie, tell rr to stfu, tell the others to move on---nobody gives a fuck any more--take it private,,,tell Mara to shut the fuck up also

There is no alert posted on Mata--not a single female has come out and said the Mata raped her--(I mean really, what's he going to do about if someone says so,,,that's already been exposed),,,he has reviewed all of his experiences of anal sex with great detail.

My dick is 6.5" (almost 7) and average girth and I have been turned down for anal more then once, if he's got a 9 inch rooster, it must be a pencil and the whore thought she could oblige.

If the girl is young and she got scared of the consequences of this life style,,she should take a breath and reflect on those feelings,,make adjustments and move on with her life path

It's more then anal, I've been the first to cum in a girls mouth (which btw is a fond memory) been the first to bareback her in the hobby, I have (prior to the hobby) I have popped three cherries as a teenager, that almost feels like rape, but it's life, it's not rape.

My heart is big toward an 18-23 year old girl, for most of us that is the age group of our daughters or grand daughters

But these girls are seeing 3-6 tricks a day, that my comrades is consensual, if Mata dude is a bully (not a rapist) then I would hope that he can omit that and apologize and correct the behavior

I think we can all (guys and girls) understand that and be better people because of it.

But, somebody please tell Winn Dixie to move on, for the love of all things human, someone please shoot this person

I think it's obvious that this Winn Dixie poser is actually Whispers Originally Posted by Lhoppy
Thus, I step in. What are you doing? Comparing dick sizes? Mines about 6.5 but I, unfortunately, wear a magnum. It sucks because I have a greek fetish and it is difficult to find a willing partner. Nevertheless, I have never blamed it on her, unlike your post which indicates it is a mere casualty of her profession .Step it up a bit and grow some balls, you're defending rapists attitudes on here.

How do ya feel 'bout hooman traffickin' an' AMPs? Axskin' fer a friendt.
Four Trolls? Who is he talking about?
Sorry hoppy, gave the sad sack a chance... looked like he was going to finally shut up.
But alas the gigantic moron can't do it... so we will be forced to ride him til he dies and collapses in the dirt frothing from the mouth.
Nah, nobody cares anymore

My dick is more exciting

WD is Whispers, and that's a fact! Originally Posted by Lhoppy
Another genius posting!!! But I can see hoppy likes dicks........
Four Trolls? Who is he talking about? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Yeah man, it's like we didn't even rate...

Sniff
Miss Valentina would always rate if she posted taint photos.
Four Trolls? Who is he talking about? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I will be offered if I'm not one of the four.