Keep getting logged off

Hello Moderator,

I log in using my handle and p-word, but it logs me out every few minutes or when I move from one page to another on the board. Didn't used to have this issue until few days ago. I don't know if others are experiencing this issue or just me. Can you help please. Thanks.

PE
It's been happening to me periodically for quite awhile now.
Be sure to select the "remember me" box when you log in.

If you follow a link to a forum in Eccie and log in from there, you will log out if you use your browser back arrow instead of the site menu. It works best if you log in from the main home screen.
That's going to be a browser issue. It sounds like your browser isn't storing or reading your session cookies.

The Microsoft link below goes into a little detail:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...9-23716e0c9a79
I have occasionally experienced this, across multiple browser types.

Related to this, I have noticed that there is something about the in-room WIFI access at several Hilton hotels that does not enable the logged-in session to persist for more than a page view at a time. I will log in as usual, go to a page and start reading, then when I click another page I am logged off. I suspect it has something to do with the network access stripping off the session information that causes the ECCIE server to think I'm a new user each time. It is maddening, and essentially eliminates the ability to do chat from one of the affected hotels. Has anyone else noticed this?
You are probably correct NTX. I am experiencing exactly what you described. This only happens from my hotel room (not Hilton though) and I don't experience it from home. It really drives me crazy since I have to log on everytime I change the page even though I log on it from the main home page. Thanks for everyone's response. Hopefully, this will go away...

PE