What are the key factors for successful Romance, Love and Marriage today?

I know men and women have been struggling with this issue so I wanted to shine some light on the subject from the Dark Side. Comment below if you agree with Coach Greg Adams.

Free Agent for Life...Peace/Out
Honestly…I didn’t watch the video. I do believe that if that’s what you are looking for…there is a very good chance that you will not find it on a hooker board.
I know I know I know!!! Just go to Vegas, have a one night stand and knock her up. You will live happily ever after...with her other four kids.
Easy peasy
I know I know I know!!! Just go to Vegas, have a one night stand and knock her up. You will live happily ever after...with her other four kids.
Easy peasy
Honestly…I didn’t watch the video. I do believe that if that’s what you are looking for…there is a very good chance that you will not find it on a hooker board. Originally Posted by Jdallas2023
Yeah I'm here trying to turn a whore into a house wife.

I'm just a hopeless romantic what can I say.
I haven’t watched 15 minutes of video in the last 25 years. Way too much time to watch.
I haven’t watched 15 minutes of video in the last 25 years. Way too much time to watch.
I haven’t watched 15 minutes of video in the last 25 years. Way too much time to watch. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Honestly…I didn’t watch the video. I do believe that if that’s what you are looking for…there is a very good chance that you will not find it on a hooker board. Originally Posted by Jdallas2023
For all the illiterate lazy retards out there in my original post it clearly states that if you agree with Coach Greg Adams comment down below. That means you agree.
  • Busty
  • 09-08-2023, 05:08 PM
so, we *gotta* watch it to know about the two keys to love & marriage?
you cant summarize them for us??
Good video and I mostly agree. Any successful long term relationship needs these ingredients. I am together with this woman because I want to. That includes that I will not push my arguments and that I will make compromises to keep the peace. I do it because I love her. When I love her, logic doesn’t apply. Today Saturday I am going to do something for the woman I love, which doesn’t make sense by any absolute measure. My friends tell me not to do it. But because it’s her it doesn’t matter.

I’ve been in the situation to make relationship with a provider work. Depends on the provider, she may turn house wife or not. But that applies to non hookers too.

love is a wonderful thing. Relationship is something at least I need. But full of compromises. Marriage even more.

You have to want to be in a relationship to make it work. It’s like marathon, you’ll hit mile 20 and at that point you keep going because you want to, because it is worth it. Or not, that’s when relationships break up.

Great video worth watching.
Coach Greg Adams is the best men's content creator IMO.
Davy Jones tell it like it is!
Can you Guys tell me how to find the ECCIE URL? I clicked here by mistake, I guess.

You've got the right URL CT...This is the new and improved liberal progressive ECCIE where "love is love" and we've gone full retard like the rest of our society. Can you feel the love?