What is up with the hobby??

My, oh my, how things have changed!!

It's been a few years since I've been active, 8 years to be exact... things are way different now! Since when has the hobby become a virtual sport? Texting, selling content, and endless emails.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
The hobby sucks now! On top of what you mention, it nearly impossible to see anyone. Most ladies want your blood type, wife’s name and address, address of your current job and your last four.

I’m getting close to just quitting and sticking to amp’s- but those are a whole different set of changes as well! Lol
Well... I think we may be on our way to changing your mind on all that...

I'm all about getting some references but I feel there is entirely too much talking and not enough of something else. I have an extremely short attention span and get bored easily. All the talk turns me off. I've been asked several times if I sell content. What does that even mean? Only fans? Feet pics? Used panties?

It's frustrating, for sure.
My, oh my, how things have changed!!

It's been a few years since I've been active, 8 years to be exact... things are way different now! Since when has the hobby become a virtual sport? Texting, selling content, and endless emails.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Originally Posted by Sweet Jersey Ava
The great part of the changes is the ability for a provider to open new review streams and better meet the needs and desires of more customers. Adapt and embrace change to increase your income or don't and others will. The part many miss with OF, etc. is to be successful, you have to actually work at it. Treat it like an actual business.

Nothing beats the traditional face to face, but contrary to a few here, OF, selling content, etc can make a lot of money for a good business woman and give her exposure to a far larger, world wide market.
Thanks for the insight... I like your perspective.