Help me decide should I see or not see MissPriscillaLyn

After reading alters about Highway Man
Does she or does she not have a pimp
I need some advice
Have a date this weekend
Should I see her or not
Help
The help I can suggest: purchase premium access, read the full reviews of her, maybe look in ML see what, if anything is there and then make your own choice.
No offense dude, but you have been on here for a little over two years and you feel the need to ask that question? You've obviously read all of the drama and the opinions in her threads....If you are comfortable with them, go see her. If you aren't, don't....It appears she has good reviews, so in the end, that's probably all that matters as far as which side of the fence you want to be on when you land.

As long as someone does not come out and say you are at risk from a pimp when you see her or she has an alert on her because of management, why not go see her?

Please just don't be an actual black pimp or an alleged black pimp trying to recruit her because the "Alerts" section does not need another 10 alert threads started by her again about the same potential jackass.
Yes
What Mr. McCain said!
What Mr. MonkMonk said!
She looks beautiful. Haven't seen her, but I would. Hopefully the butthead pimps will leave her alone.