When Is It Stalking

Ok I know most of us know this story. www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=406124 so I wanted to get some opinions on if YOU consider what this guy is doing STALKING ? I have no doubt that he and a few others recieved text and threatening emails. Question being whether or not his response is that of a sane individual ? It's obvious that Buffaloemanuel is a schill handle , they're no reviews posted and every single post is an attack on Coleen. How long before Mods recognize it for what it is ? Ladies how badly does this guy freak you out ? I found him slightly amusing at first but lately it's more like pity. He seems very desperate to cling onto something that IMO was minor in comparison to his actions . I know lots of you ladies have kids, does it freak you out to think some OCD person could do this to you ? I'm hoping with enough responses this guy will straighten up or go away !
You talk as if I am the only one that has had these experiences with Coleen. Several other have posted similar problems including some ladies as well. Marley had to let her go due to similar feedback from clients and other problems.
I have no doubt that he and a few others recieved text and threatening emails. Question being whether or not his response is that of a sane individual ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Really ? Nope your just the only one who seems to cry about it constantly. Get over it, if you have had the balls to call him out in the first place you could have ended this long ago. Everyone knows the story , and no one cares. Get over it , and move on. And I believe Marley would probably give you the same advice.
I wish someone had shared the information before I made the mistake. It has been a huge mess to clean up and maintain my privacy. Best of luck with your choices. I will disable my account and move forward.
He's obviously angry. It's easy to say let it go and move on if you didn't experience it and don't have to walk in his shoes. If his account is a shill account it's probably because he was forced to go utr after this happened.

What's the saying in business about the 10 customers who had a good experience versus the one that didn't. The one that didn't is always louder then the 10 combined. Some people hold grudges longer then others and only time heals all. He obviously was outed, got threatening calls and emails and feels betrayed by someone who was supposed to keep his trust. Now she is able to apologize and everyone is supposed to just forget about everything that happened and all the problems she caused with her deceptions and lies while he and others have to live with what happened to them and they can't just go back to business as usual. I can understand and sympathize on how that doesn't seem fair to them. Accepting her apology is the easy part but deep in your mind do you really trust seeing her and how safe do you feel if you do. I was not paying attention to any of this so until I read the three threads attached I had no idea about the story. Having just read them and having them fresh in my mind I have a hard time believing that there aren't some serious mental issues at play here and that she is now cured of them. In the least her actions were deceitful and she possible has schizophrenia or multiple personalities so I personally would never feel safe seeing her, at any point she could crack and it all starts again.
That's why we use hobby phones and email, if something like this occurs, click of a button and it's changed.
It really depends on how smart the client is. If he uses a hobby phone and email and only does incalls then it should be pretty simple. So many though don't do this, they do outcalls and use their regular phone and emails to do stuff. (completely insane IMHO, even for someone you've seen numerous times) Of course even if you do this and they someone get your info (wallet while your in restroom, license plate, etc..) shit can happen. Once a trust is broken, it can be hard to forget and move on.
Remember he and others said her husband or ex did this not her. And never in the threads did anyone say they were outed. Just that their phones and emails were compromised. Albeit his last post does suggest it.
Rockerick, it's easy to judge another individual's behavior when you aren't in the same situation. Personally, I have no idea how I would react if I had been in his shoes. It's an unfortunate situation. I personally would rather jack off with sand paper than see the girl in question at this point in time.

Luckily, the way Eccie works... she can vanish for a few weeks, come on back, start a new handle, have a few WK's post glowing reviews for a discounted fee of course... and bam....... she's back in business baby!
Remember he and others said her husband or ex did this not her. And never in the threads did anyone say they were outed. Just that their phones and emails were compromised. Albeit his last post does suggest it. Originally Posted by rockerrick

That was at the end, we seem to have moved on past all the different handles, lies, deceptions, and apparent multiple personalities. It really can't be proven one way or the other who did all the emailing and text. It could have been one of her alter ego's and she doesn't remember because maybe she really turns into one of them. We also seem to skip over the fact that at 3 former hobbyist are no longer active or changed their handles because of it, how many more just disappeared and never said anything. This reminds me all to much of all the Nico post's and the blackmailing schemes. It altered lives to an extent we may not be aware of as as the other poster said, I'd also would much rather rub one out with sandpaper then to ever see this lady. An apology only goes so far, who's not to say this will all happen again soon. It's not like she was a long time provider who had a little slip up, as I understand it she was fairly new so wheres the great track record. A few solid reviews (maybe cohersed does not change anything)
Different handles - can you think of a better way to get more appointments per day?
Multiple personalities - speculation.
If it was her ex or husband and the lock code on cell phone were changed , and password to email changed problem solved.
If it wasn't her how long do you punish her and collaterally her children?
I personally would'nt attack somebody without knowing for sure.
I wouldn't attack her, hence I never posted in her apology thread. I also wouldn't attack buff who is still living thru it and is bitter and not willing to forgive her. I can pull away and see both sides. Of course this isn't a he said she said as there were multiple people who saw her that had the same issues and it was proven she did indeed have multiple handles which is something she still doesn't address or willingly admit. Instead she just threw mud on other providers. In the end do I sweat her trying to make a living, heck no, but again I would never and will never book with her. It's kind of amusing though after reading the posts that its the same guys who did attack her verbally and call her bat ass crazy are now defending her. Reverse this and tell me if it was a hobbyist who pulled this shit and then came back a month later with an apology who would defend or accept him back. Guarantee you it wouldn't be the providers. Who would feel safe seeing him again??????????

It's just like whispers thread about second chances, some guys are willing to do anything to get laid, regardless of the risks. I guess it's just a let's wait and see what happens kinda thing.
Yeah I was on that thread telling her she should be quiet and let it go . As multiple times I and others said the same to buffaloe. Obsession is not pretty either direction. And whether or not you would see her is your choice. But trying to keep someone from earning a living without knowing if they did something to you is wrong. Just as wrong as outing someone or dropping a dime to LE is wrong .
So far I dont see it as stalking ...She made an apology and someone asked why she was sorry ..he posted links and restated his side no if he was calling/texting her and posting a comment after everything she posted that would be stalking...
It's not quite after every post she makes but certainly to the point of obsessing. It's been over 3 months and several threads.