IS BIDEN THIS STUPID OR IS HE PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO GET BOOTED OFF THE TICKET ???

Dummy Biden put his foot in his mouth again (this morning).........

http://www.therightscoop.com/biden-o...ffice-in-2009/
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Dummy Biden put his foot in his mouth again (this morning).........

http://www.therightscoop.com/biden-o...ffice-in-2009/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I read an article where Clinton should come on board as VP. Can't say that I disagree with having them flip flop jobs. Send Biden over to freaking Korea!

http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/201...llary-clinton/
Hillary isn't black enough.

Biden is an idiot. No really, he has no clue what is coming out of his mouth when he opens it.
I like watching Bummer try to bob and weave his way around the gay marriage crap.

he came out with the stance that marriage is between a man and a woman...probably at that time he had to wink and nod to the TAAAHHll EEEEEEE BAHWN or PAAAWWWK EEEEEEEE STAHWN probably to say, hey look my bretheran, Im with you..

now hes traipsing around New York with Cuomo and hes waffling around, hows he gonna do "move FORWARD"(bullshit slogan) and give the wink and nod to all the gay rights activists and still keep his muslim brothers happy?
Sarah Palin is a hell of alot more ready to be President than idiot Biden.
No he is stupid.
It depends on how tight the poll numbers are come around convention time as to whether The Dems Dump Biden go with Hillary.

There is also a double benefit for the move. There is a lot of chatter now about Hillary running again in 2016, the VP spot might be a better springboard if President Obama is re-elected.

Of course, there is always the possibility that the second Obama term might be a complete disaster, considering he is hell bent on bankrupting the Country. Hill just might want to keep her distance.
I like watching Bummer try to bob and weave his way around the gay marriage crap.

he came out with the stance that marriage is between a man and a woman...probably at that time he had to wink and nod to the TAAAHHll EEEEEEE BAHWN or PAAAWWWK EEEEEEEE STAHWN probably to say, hey look my bretheran, Im with you..

now hes traipsing around New York with Cuomo and hes waffling around, hows he gonna do "move FORWARD"(bullshit slogan) and give the wink and nod to all the gay rights activists and still keep his muslim brothers happy? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I like when he says LLAAAA TIIII NNOOOSS better.
Biden's an insurance policy that keeps Obama's heart from stopping. Hillary as VP would be the opposite of that policy.
It's like the old joke from the Bush 41 Administration. "The CIA has orders that if anything were to happen to President George HW Bush, to shoot VP Quayle."
Sarah Palin is a hell of alot more ready to be President than idiot Biden. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What the hell do you expect? We all know that Biden can't see Russia from his home!

Next!
Osama was right
What the hell do you expect? We all know that Biden can't see Russia from his home!

Next! Originally Posted by bigtex
Palin never said that. That was Tina Fey. Boy, are you dumb.

BigTurd, how does it feel to be dumber than Sarah Palin?

Obama should take Joe for a ride in the country.
Palin never said that. That was Tina Fey. Boy, are you dumb.

BigTurd, how does it feel to be dumber than Sarah Palin?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Next! Originally Posted by bigtex
StupidOldFart, All I said was that Biden could not see Russia from his home. I didn't mention Palin, did I?
You are a Stupid Old Fart, aren't you?