Money Makers

After looking at some reviews, some having 8 on average per month, some as high as 12, also the ones that don’t post reviews added to the total could be as high as 15 in a month. For some of you successful ladies out there I did the math, some of you if in the business for at least 2 years should have earned around $400,000 conservative estimate. Am I wrong? Just asking, bored, I spent my money for the month LOL
what a useless post. and i'm sure the ladies here appreciate your attempt to estimate how much money they make. i'm sure the ladies here will jump at the chance to tell you how much money they make, or have made.

also your math is a little off...way off actually. 15 appts a month at 200 bucks, for 2 years that comes out to 72 grand. far short of your 400 thousand dollars estimate. for a girl to earn 400 grand in 2 years at 200 bucks an hour...that comes out to 83 sessions a month.

how much do you make?
LOL @Juan

You kinda hit the nail on the head.

This just gave me an idea for another thread to start since I do not want to go off topic with this one.
Hobby economics . . . Give someone a calculator and some random numbers . .. . then sit back and watch the magic.
  • zebra
  • 01-13-2012, 09:05 PM
for a girl to earn 400 grand in 2 years at 200 bucks an hour...that comes out to 83 sessions a month.

If there's a lady in Dallas doing 83 sessions a month let me know so I can cross her off my list....
Well actually that should have been $ 200,000, made comment from another post wanted to bring it to Dallas. Yeah $400.00 is high LOL. 83 thats about right Zebra. Guy from other post was comparing Successful ladies to CEO's in the biz. No not really interested in what they make, I do contribute.
maybe this is the other end of this topic....

http://news.yahoo.com/men-flash-cash...HRlc3QD;_ylv=3

"When women seem scarce, men may compete for them by being impulsive, saving less and borrowing more, according to a new study. ..."
for a girl to earn 400 grand in 2 years at 200 bucks an hour...that comes out to 83 sessions a month.

If there's a lady in Dallas doing 83 sessions a month let me know so I can cross her off my list.... Originally Posted by zebra

I think you might be surprised...that works out to less than 4 clients per day with a standard 5 day work week.
Guess I'm trying to figure out why I should care what someone else makes.

Instead, I'm going to go try to figure out how much wine I can drink with dinner. Priorities you understand....
that works out to less than 4 clients per day Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
And who does that? At 700+ ladies in Dallas alone, I don't think there are that many swinging hobby scholongs in the city to keep that pace.
  • motor
  • 01-15-2012, 04:31 PM
what a useless post. and i'm sure the ladies here appreciate your attempt to estimate how much money they make. i'm sure the ladies here will jump at the chance to tell you how much money they make, or have made.

also your math is a little off...way off actually. 15 appts a month at 200 bucks, for 2 years that comes out to 72 grand. far short of your 400 thousand dollars estimate. for a girl to earn 400 grand in 2 years at 200 bucks an hour...that comes out to 83 sessions a month.

how much do you make? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
also, what about expenses. I am sure they have quite a few.
And who does that? At 700+ ladies in Dallas alone, I don't think there are that many swinging hobby scholongs in the city to keep that pace. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
The DFW metroplex has a population of over 6 million.

Plus, I figure providers have BNG specials for a reason.
The DFW metroplex has a population of over 6 million.

Plus, I figure providers have BNG specials for a reason. Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
really?

are we really trying to figure out what the "average" income of a provider is?

omg...

honestly,

i don't even care.

i hope that there is some provider making serious bank and lining them up 8 a day, 5-7 days a week...making enough money to retire before any of us - or many clients for that matter. more power to her.

i also hope that there is another provider who works a few times a month, making just enough to pay the extra bills, and spend plenty of time raising her kids, tucking them in bed at night, reading them books, teaching them how to be good people, regardless of what they are or what other people thinck they are. more power to her.

to the guys figuring this shit out - go do a hooker's taxes.

then maybe you'll know for sure.
The DFW metroplex has a population of over 6 million. Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
Uh yea maybe, but only a very small percentage of them are guys in the hobby lol.
This thread reminds me; did anyone ever, absolutely, determine how many angels can fit on a pin's head?

Since, money is a touchy subject, maybe someone should calculate how many yards of cock it takes for a lady to earn enough to retire. Or, maybe something like; "How many times Must a lady make the "Ends Meet" in order to "Make Ends Meet"?

Kudos for not offering them tips on running their business or investing their earnings though.