Review: The Infamous BJ broke my NCNS cherry!

Date: 1/16/2012
Provider: The Infamous BJ
Phone: see showcase
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
City: North Richland Hills
State: Texas
Address: 820 & Holiday Lane
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NCNS
Session Length: Na
Fee: na
Hair Length and Color: Na
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I Couldn't Tell
Recommendation: No
I'm sorry to hear that. I had a appt with BJ a few months back and her BBBJ was fabulous. I actually got two that session. I was thinking of her the other day I called her number and was not able to get in touch with her either and her vm was full.
Well I don't have ROS, so I will ask the dumb questions

Have you called her back yet?
Emailed her yet?
Have you given her time to response? I see the date was yesterday?
Maybe something happen to her? From her reviews, she seems reliable.

Give her acouple days and see if she responds

Sorry for your NCNS :-(
That is too bad................I have seen BJ a couple of times and she was always reliable, but I agree with you to write the NCNS review on her as she knew you were coming, you called her THAT many times, can't leave a message as her vm box is full and on top of that, she never calls you, even to see if you are on your way or to cancel! I know shit happens, but at the very least, it is common courtesy to let you know, in whatever communication form they deem fit, that they will be unable to see you, they do not even need a reason, as it will never be a good one at the time!

Yes, I would like to see if BJ responds to and in this thread.
Its ashamed you guys cannot follow simple rules about reporting NC/NS instead of continuing to confuse people. And if your hoping the NC/NS will get attached to the providers handle, your wrong
Its ashamed you guys cannot follow simple rules about reporting NC/NS instead of continuing to confuse people. And if your hoping the NC/NS will get attached to the providers handle, your wrong Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Your gentle guidance and wisdom, as always, is much
appreciated, Moderator Bubba.

I am sure that your spelling and grammar will one day
overtake and surpass your self image by leaps and bounds.

My only hope is that you accept my most humble
apology for posting information to the wrong
section of your board.

Peace and love,

Pleasurewolf

section of your board.

Peace and love,

Pleasurewolf Originally Posted by pleasurewolf
Your tact and restraint is commendable. I salute you.

L4L
Damn, pleasurewolf! Snitches get stitches!

Moral of my story? Pay your tickets people, jail sucks.

pleasurewolf, you have mail. (Do I get extra credit points that I sent his PM before I checked Coed? No?)

Everyone else, get back to work and mind your damn business.

section of your board.

Peace and love,

Pleasurewolf Originally Posted by pleasurewolf
Let me run that through my monkmonk2300 bullshit interpreter. What you really wanted to say was :

who the fuck decided bubba needs to be a mod?
Pm me if you are embarassed to post it publicly

And BJ, the jail excuse is lame, you get one phone call
Sweet
Gratuitous, snarky take on this thread, Dept.:

pleasurewolf, you were probably a little quick to the trigger on this. It would have been even more damming to her had you waited a couple of days to give IBJ a chance to contact you and then she didn't. If there was a good reason behind the NCNS (seems like there might be) then the two of you could have worked it out - if you still wanted to.

If one has been in the hobby for any length of time there is a pretty good chance of having been NCNSed - comes with the territory. In the end, it's all about how it's handled afterward. Like subpar sessions, it happens to most at some point. Does this mean that either should not be shared? NO.

Dear Format Police, just move it without the Emily Post lesson. A small note, such as "Moved to Coed - Wrong Forum" would suffice. Some will continue to post in the most inconvenient places just to rattle the cage and jerk the chain. Don't add fuel to their fire.

English Lesson:

you're = contraction of "you" and "are," as in: "You're (you are) one sweet babe, dude!"
your = shows possession, as in: "You're very proud of your boob job."
yore = a long time ago (aka, back in the day), as in: "In days of yore, and much to the amusement of the Merry Men, Robin Hood used to break Maid Marion over the nearest stump."
yo = greeting, as in: "Yo, dude."

No Extra Charge:

there = indication of location, as in: "Put it in there."
their = shows possession, often in a plural sense, as in: "Their scrotums sag as they get older."
they're = contraction of "they" and "are," as in: "They're (they are) moving their sh*t over there."

Moral of the story? Spell check and syntax check ain't perfect, engage the brain.

Thank you very much, sports fans and language lovers.

Yo, monk, any PM's yet? I'm sure their rushing to defend they're decision making process because of you're pointed questioning of there abilities since your a respected member with over 1400 posties to yore credit.

Have a nice day!
Let me run that through my monkmonk2300 bullshit interpreter. What you really wanted to say was :

who the fuck decided bubba needs to be a mod?
Pm me if you are embarassed to post it publicly

And BJ, the jail excuse is lame, you get one phone call Originally Posted by monkmonk
What's she gonna say?
"Well shit, honey, I'm sorry I can't BLOW YOU right now, I'm in the Pokey!"

And BJ, the jail excuse is lame, you get one phone call
Originally Posted by monkmonk
I can't believe anyone who finished 3rd grade would post such nonsense. If you get taken in on warrants, are you gonna call the provider you have an appointment with later that day, or a lawyer or a close friend or relative?

IBJ to Pleasurewolf: "I'm sorry I'm in jail and have to cancel our appointment. Can you please call my lawyer and my mother for me?"
I could be wrong, often am, but I think monk was trying to be seafoodish, er, facetious.
This thread has so much win in it I don't even know where to start.

So apparently jail phone call etiquette is taught in the 3rd grade. I wonder which grade they teach sarcasm, and the ability to recognize it? Thankfully for pleasurewolf, odds are that whichever it is, Bubba probably didn't make it that far.

IBJ, I apologize, but all I can think about now is late night Cinemax and Caged Heat