Dallas Rules!!

I have been traveling all over the states, I thought I would be having lots of fun and the reality is that I miss Dallas. I have been in numerous strip clubs, some are cheap, some had been expensive, but non like Dallas, they dont have as many girls and as hot, they dont offer specials and I had mi dick sucked and played with a few times at BDD. The AMPs?? they are the worst, you get a massage and if lucky a half decent HJ, in Dallas.. wow the best HJ ever!! and if you want an out of this world experience with a hentai dream girl you wont need to spend more than $.5 and you have dozens of places to chose from!!. And the best of all, we have in Dallas the most beautiful, experience and sexy providers of all, many to chose from and with prices that go from .6 BNG to amazing sexual experiences like no other for a couple of $$. We have it good guys.. we do... Dallas is the best!!
I have been traveling all over the states, I thought I would be having lots of fun and the reality is that I miss Dallas. I have been in numerous strip clubs, some are cheap, some had been expensive, but non like Dallas, they dont have as many girls and as hot, they dont offer specials and I had mi dick sucked and played with a few times at BDD. The AMPs?? they are the worst, you get a massage and if lucky a half decent HJ, in Dallas.. wow the best HJ ever!! and if you want an out of this world experience with a hentai dream girl you wont need to spend more than $.5 and you have dozens of places to chose from!!. And the best of all, we have in Dallas the most beautiful, experience and sexy providers of all, many to chose from and with prices that go from .6 BNG to amazing sexual experiences like no other for a couple of $$. We have it good guys.. we do... Dallas is the best!! Originally Posted by duroperoseguro
That is correct, sir.
In other words, we Dallas guys are spoiled horndogs.