Scorpion Sweetheart celebrating her bday in Colorado!

Send me an email if you’d like to show me your state!

I am interested in visiting Denver, Colorado Springs and Boulder for my birthday month. There are a few places I will be visiting this month and the state of Colorado is number 1 on my list but where to visit first? What to do, where to go in the month of October?

I know there are plenty of threads with info on where to stay and eat and so so, any info on events for this month ( haunting events, any October events ) would be greatly appreciated

October is my birthday MONTH let’s celebrate SCORPIO

Contact; italiasworldlive@gmail.com

Happy Birthday beautiful! We look forward to welcoming you here when you arrive.

There is LOTS to do and see here. Are you looking to do any driving through the mountains? Hiking? Or perhaps catch a concert at Red Rocks?

Boulder is a great place to walk around. Start downtown at the Pearl St mall and let yourself wander. You'll have a view of our famous Flatirons as you do. Have fun!
Ty so much for the helpful info, I’d like to drive up there but I don’t really like driving outside of Texas so I may take flight.

Keep in touch
Ty so much for the helpful info, I’d like to drive up there but I don’t really like driving outside of Texas so I may take flight.

Keep in touch