If You Owned The Playboy Mansion....

Here's the make believe deal: If you owned the Playboy Mansion or were able to afford a harem of hot women, who all would you want to include or be a most frequent guest to your place?
Here's the make believe deal: If you owned the Playboy Mansion or were able to afford a harem of hot women, who all would you want to include or be a most frequent guest to your place? Originally Posted by bigtexdan
by guest do you mean would we want to hang out with Liam N., Mark W., or George C.?

or do you mean would we want Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington, and all of the Victoria Secret models there?
Screw Hef. (Well, what girl hasn't?) I want to own the PLAYGIRL Mansion.

Liam, Mark, and George are welcome in my private himbo harem.
Hef is too old to screw now. Back when he was 65 or hell even 75, yeah. But he looks so damn frail now. But I would let him watch me screw. And shit we can even have some fun.
If I owned the Playboy mansion, I would become a lesbian. I could have all the fine bitches to myself!! And I would have lots of toys and just do that all day...and shop a little. Spoil my women...basically what a man would do but I am a woman. Oh and I get access to all the fine guys too...damn that place would be wow
quote---or do you mean would we want Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington, and all of the Victoria Secret models there?

that is a great start

then bring in that sexy man from Counting Cars tv show!! And no clothing required in the house at ANY time!!
Here's the make believe deal: If you owned the Playboy Mansion or were able to afford a harem of hot women, who all would you want to include or be a most frequent guest to your place? Originally Posted by bigtexdan
Jenni Lee. Hands down. I admit to having a slight obsession for that woman.

That said, if I owned the Playboy Mansion, I would sell it and start over with a new design. It's much too garish for my tastes. One can live a luxurious lifestyle of sin and excess without incorporating so much stereotypical decor. I'm thinking on a full-on estate of ~2500 acres or so with an honest to god castle with a moat and everything. Oh, and 1GB fiber optic internet service.

If I could afford a harem of hot women, these would be on my top list:

Jenni Lee
Caitlin Stasy
Katherine McPhee
Pason
Lindsey Morgan
Dichen Lachman
Ryder Skye
Hayley Atwell
Stoya
Jenna Haze

Of course, others would be allowed to stay as guests if they please, pending my approval, of course.
Screw Hef. (Well, what girl hasn't?) I want to own the PLAYGIRL Mansion.

Liam, Mark, and George are welcome in my private himbo harem.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

The Playgirl mansion is within reach ... its a double wide.
Another February thread for the turd box.
^ nah.

The "hobby" is all about sex.
This thread is about a harem of hot women (presumably to have sex with)
Ergo, this thread is at least indirectly hobby-related.
I'd invite Wakeup and DG to prove to that dumbass they are different people.
Hef hasn't been getting action in about 30 years after his major bypass and heart attack. Magic Johnson, OJ, Marcus Allen and other celebrities including the rappers have been getting his harem and using them as they please. How do you think Kendra got with Hank? Hef couldn't do anything with her!

Those chicks are there to land big fish to help pay bills nothing at all about the hobby in there. They want a test drive before they are purchased.
  • cr76
  • 02-25-2015, 11:09 PM
Lisa Ann
Davia Ardell
Devon
Devon Michaels
Eve lawrence
Amber peach
Andy San Dimas
Faye Reagan
Nikki Rhodes
Eva Angelina
Mia Khalifa
Jesse Palmer
^ nah.

The "hobby" is all about sex.
This thread is about a harem of hot women (presumably to have sex with)
Ergo, this thread is at least indirectly hobby-related. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
That's a far reach for such short and stubby hippo arms.

Next you'll be allowing zanzie's mix tapes.
A lot of you fucktards would still be logging on to this site to post and check out the latest board drama.

3/4th's of the same batch of fucktards would be voluntarily writing reviews of the playboy bunnies and asking for in-session pictures to post and receive review credit for premium access.

real talk
Carrot Top.