Democrats throw Conyers under the bus to save Franken

Franken has dug in. They won’t throw him out. But he’s dog meat now anyways.
Al has had a lot of support from people he worked with. It will be up to the committee to decide if his hands actually are touching her or if the angle makes it look like it. Also if the ones saying he touched their butt at a photo op is legitimate.
If true he should go.
. Also if the ones saying he touched their butt at a photo op is legitimate. Originally Posted by bamscram
the claim wasn't "touched" their butt.... it was thumb or heal of said thumb all along their intergluteal cleft while palming their hip secured by an all finger grip
conyers at his latest...."I nominate liberty valance,..... err ...I mean my son will take over from here"
It will be up to the committee to decide if his hands actually are touching her or if the angle makes it look like it. Originally Posted by bamscram
Gee ekim, thanks for clarifying what the standard is. Shit, I thought he was home free as long as she didn't wake up.

Gee ekim, thanks for clarifying what the standard is. Shit, I thought he was home free as long as she didn't wake up.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You are welcome ekim, any thing else that confuses you feel free to ask.
the claim wasn't "touched" their butt.... it was thumb or heal of said thumb all along their intergluteal cleft while palming their hip secured by an all finger grip Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Can you provide a link to where she said that?
Democrats throw Conyers under the bus to save Franken
At least you didn't say .... "to the back of the bus"!
You are welcome ekim, any thing else that confuses you feel free to ask. Originally Posted by bamscram
Q. - Why does ekim call everyone else the same nicknames they give to him?

A. - Monkey see, monkey do!

That's what parrots do. Repeat what others say. They lack original thoughts.
Can you provide a link to where she said that? Originally Posted by bamscram
you can look it up...here is one statement in a huffpo article

As Menz’s husband went to take a photo of her and Franken, Menz said the senator pulled her “in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear. It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek.”
you can look it up...here is one statement in a huffpo article

As Menz’s husband went to take a photo of her and Franken, Menz said the senator pulled her “in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear. It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek.” Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No, YOU look it up and link to it. Otherwise, you're either lazy or lying.

That's what parrots do. Repeat what others say. They lack original thoughts. Originally Posted by LexusLover

A. - Monkey see, monkey do!

Question Why do people call me ekim?

Answer Because they are stupid. They are parroting what another member said.