Patel and my 3some..........

Had a HOT ASS 3some planned and as I have always enjoyed the Emerald Inn on 1960W, I suggested we meet there............But after me and the other provider checked in, set up and got cosy, and our client came into the room. We received a call from "Patel Jr" telling us no more then 2 people to a room. I offered to pay extra or rent another room, and was told NO!. I sent the client as he was the only one still dressed to the front office to offer to rent for a second room to cover our 3rd person and he was told NO!. At this point we had no choice but to pack up and get dressed moving to another location. Myself and the other provider stopped at the front office to expressed our displeasure and were meet with "Patel Jr" calling LE prior to us getting to the door, we were told NO we would not be given any refund. At this point I informed Jr that our business would never again cross his thresh hold. And YES I still got to have my HOT ASS 3some, just delayed a little.......So FYI Emerald Inn can KISS MY ASS!!
That really sucks....we should all boycot that place....
Wow, I had a suite reserved there for close to 3 years, usually right next to the office, and never had a single problem. Maybe a new employee? There's got to be something more to this, but speculation would be useless. The managers/owners are not named Patel, btw, and they were always very nice and helpful to me. The only reason I left was because I wanted the amenities, privacy, and additional space of an apartment, and knew that some gentlemen would be more comfortable in a more secluded setting.

We've already let the cat out of the bag, but really isn't safe to talk about lodgings in the public forum. Perhaps the Ladies' Comfort Zone?
Beyond sucks! Not like they do not what goes on there and to say no to the renting of an extra room puts this beyond reason! Was a nice place as I for one will never use it again! Sorry baby but look forward to hopefully reading a review about this one as sounds epic!!!
Fancy, I had always enjoyed this place and sent many friends their way after I was sent to them as well..........This was not the owner, but the same employee that works EVERY evening that I have been there and he has not been the most pleasant to deal with. I do plan to go back and let the owner know how we were treated. But I do feel, just like ANY bad service the others{boys and girls} should be made aware. Is THIS not the form for hobby related topics and concerns?? If not Mods please move to where it should be. Thanks..........
Fancy, I had always enjoyed this place and sent many friends their way after I was sent to them as well..........This was not the owner, but the same employee that works EVERY evening that I have been there and he has not been the most pleasant to deal with. I do plan to go back and let the owner know how we were treated. But I do feel, just like ANY bad service the others{boys and girls} should be made aware. Is THIS not the form for hobby related topics and concerns?? If not Mods please move to where it should be. Thanks.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Yes, this is the place for hobby concerns, but I'm just worried about naming and openly discussing a specific motel that many use for P4P in a forum viewable by the unregistered public. Call me paranoid, but that doesn't mean some people aren't out to get us.
As I no longer will be using this business in any of my FANTASIES that we discuss here, nor will any of my friends, here as well as RL friends that I had sent there. I feel the need to advise others of my BAD experience and allow them to make a educated choice as to whether they want to give their business to a place that does not cater to the clientele that makes up 99% of their business. We were out double the room cost tonight to be able to have our fantasy. Many would not be able to turn around after paying one notel and then shell out and pay for another...........
Well, I have not been to this place but they have cracked down on hourly places providing I D and not having more than two in the room. Some places ignore these laws/policies others follow them, sometimes you know someone sometimes you don't.

This has happened before to me, got the call and had to tell one of the sheep to leave.
Yeah, I had the same problem with a PI. I rented the place for 2 hours and I used it for the first hour and then my buddy was going to use it for the second hour. The owner went nuts. Screaming about no more than 2 to a room, even though I was leaving and it would have been just 2. He wouldn't budge. Pissed me off.
Is there something about 3 in a room? Something illegal or wrong? What if you planned to bring your SO and your two kids to spend the night? Would they turn you down then too?
"Patel Jr" are you trying to say he is Indian?
I was pointing out that it was Jr at the desk as to the main owner, No I dont know his real name, nor did he care to inform me of it as he was calling LE when I went to discuss his rude manners with him. If one is willing to rent 2 rooms, each able to have 2 people, then why is 1 person not allowed to visit another room? They are making money on a empty room and not spending any extra. Im not code enforcement, but I have never ran across this before. If they were so worried, then they would be charging tax and writing receipt's.
I am so sorry this happened to you darlin, that just sucks..I am so glad I have my own incall
As I choose to stay low volume, I just cant justify my own in call, Though how I wish I had one..........ahh another fantasy...............lol
sorry to hear this happened to you.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

have you read ECCIE's guidelines?