Karmella Keys NC/NS

I called Karmeela called earlier in the day to see if she was available, and she said yes. I called back later to set up an appointment, and to let her know the time. I called her when I got off work to let her know that I was headed her way. She said that she was on her way back to her incall location. I told her I was coming from Greenway, that it would be a few minutes to get to location, which was on 1960.

She told me to call when I excited 1960. I called her once I got to the exit, and she told me how to get to her location. One I get in the parking lot, I called to let her know I was there. She told me she was down the street and would be there in 5-10 minutes. I thought you were already here. I called back 20 minutes later, by now it has been an hour since she told me she was on her way, and she said she is close on 1960.

20 minutes later she is still not there. I called back, no answer. I waited another 15 minutes and left. I called again no answer. So I am really agitated. I gave up and continued home.

I can't stand when providers play these games, if you are not available just say so, don't waste my time and gas.