Photographer in Kansas City, MO

Introductory special for July - Discounted so you give me a try

Let your pictures captivate your clients. Available to shoot on location within Kansas City, Independence, Parkville, and Overland Park areas.

Option 1
On location shoot - one hour shoot with 2 edits,thumb drive with all images from shoot, as many looks as you like - $149

Option 2
On location shoot - two hour shoot with 4 edits, thumb drive with all images from shoot, as many looks as you like - $235

Extras
If makeup artist is desired, please add $50 (limited availability)

If the above isn't what you were looking for, please contact me and we can discuss other options.

Please visit www.captivatingimagephotograph y.blogspot.com to see more examples of my work. If you are interested in shooting I can be reached at 816-286-9509 or via email at uptonogood247@gmail.com

Below are examples of my work.

DSC_9285-Edit.jpg

DSC_9190-Edit.jpg

DSC_8943 b&w.jpg

DSC_8861-Edit.jpg
Welcome aboard....for those in Kansas City and the surrounding areas I highly recommend her...she is an outstanding photographer and totally awesome to work with.
I will be shooting in Kansas City with Seductive Image on September 15th. We have an awesome location and will be offering a great special rate. Stay tuned for more details....