Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short maybe 100 lbs small A’s small butt
Recommendation: Yes
I asked for Sunny…was told no Sunny work there…not sure if she moved on or name wrong.
I suspect that after Grunt's review, they received 100 phone calls and walk-ins asking for "Sunny". (One of them was me. LOL)

They might have wanted to lower the level of attention. After all, the shop IS in Plano.
She’s still there but if she don’t know you she will not see you. Way to much Foot traffic after all the reviews. Texoma you been to see Sunny up on Coit?
"Coco" appears to be the most used name in Asian Massage. "Sunny" is now a close second place. LOL

Grunt - haven't been to Rose for awhile. She got mad the last time cuz I called her Coco. Imagine that. Yet I don't get mad when she calls me John.
Looks like your back in the saddle Texoma. When did you go to Rose recently? I been wanting to make a visit there but didn’t know if Sunny’s menu has changed.
I asked for Sunny…was told no Sunny work there…not sure if she moved on or name wrong. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
That’s funny… she is definitely still there. Sometimes the only one there. Saw her earlier this week.
Sounds like she’s very skinny that you can easily break her.
Sunny @ Rose is a nice lady, very accommodating.
Sunny @ Rose is a nice lady, very accommodating. Originally Posted by london2012
Without hijacking, I concur. Worth seeing several times to move up to the top of her menu.
Sunny @ Rose is a nice lady, very accommodating. Originally Posted by london2012
The Rose on Coit, just north of park? Yes, she is nice.