looting in the Caribbean

Reports of widespread looting on the Caribbean islands that
bore the brunt of the hurricane.

This must have been what it was like before law enforcement came along
and was established.

Maybe we are just animals.
Waiting to go to Miami from NO, I here the same situation in Florida and heard the situation in houston. I think it's a reflection of latent poverty and mentality of cheap human beings living in this society to take advantage of the situation at others cost. Truly deplorable.
houton was relatively ok as far as looting goes.

This must have been what it was like before law enforcement came along
and was established.
..... Originally Posted by VitaMan
There was a time when personal belongings were minimal and most men and woman filled there day with honest work to keep themselves alive.
There was a time when personal belongings were minimal and most men and woman filled there day with honest work to keep themselves alive. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes, and average age was 35, and infant mortality rate was high. Ah, the good old days...
Yes, and average age was 35, and infant mortality rate was high. Ah, the good old days... Originally Posted by obiwansalami
And women were dragged around by their hair instead of feet....to keep the dirt out of their pussies.
There is a reason castles were the preferred houses. And the knights were the first law enforcement, or state troopers.
Reports of widespread looting on the Caribbean islands .... Originally Posted by VitaMan
The Governor of the U.S. Virgins signed an EO authorizing the activated National Guard to seize weapons and other property (ammunition etc) from citizens and residents in the VI.

He verbally claimed he didn't, but a copy of the order was obtained. Apparently, none were seized.

The epidemic of looting everyone shows the importance of maintaining firearms in one's residence or with the person evacuating for when returning to their residence.
its important that we start purging.
houton was relatively ok as far as looting goes. Originally Posted by Texas281
Nothing too valuable to steal in Houston. Most of the city looks shitty before the storm.
Nothing too valuable to steal in Houston. Most of the city looks shitty before the storm. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I suspect that's one reason a lot of folks in the HOUSTON AREA live outside the City of Houston in the suburbs. Please stay in the City. Sheila Jackson is proud of your vote.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-25-2017, 12:56 PM
houton was relatively ok as far as looting goes. Originally Posted by Texas281
Yup was ready to shoot, but never had to.

But when it came to dumbasses, different story... not shooting, but smdh is enough, i think..