Encounter: EMMA-Zing!

Date: October
Name: Emma
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, SS, BBBJ, CFS multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Black or brown, couldn't tell
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short slim body, can't be more than 100-110lbs, average boobs with great nips, pretty eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Darn good stuff
  • HSL
  • 10-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Gotta luv u sum Emma,great provider. I was nailing her one time in standing mish so I could look at her perfect body in the mirror and as I pulled out sum cum dripped from her pussy,she said did u cum. It was a very fucked up moment as I told her she knows I don't cum until the end cause I like to use her every minute I'm with her so I said it must have been the guy before me and she laughed and asked if I like that.

I grabbed her hands and had her kneel down to suck my dick and then look up at me and said make sure you lick all of his cum off of my dick as she DTed me, nose to belly.

We then stood up,laid her on the table and she said, like always,please cum in my pussy,I need more cum to fill me up. I asked how many and she said 12 today, luv it!!

It was a great time with her as always,such a fun provider I just wish she would've cum to DFW b4 NYC but oh well,DFW guys like aged,used woman so I gotta suffer with the used,aged bbfs providers we get but thankfully Emma is 1 of the better ones we've had
she said, like always,please cum in my pussy,I need more cum to fill me up. I asked how many and she said 12 today, luv it!! Originally Posted by HSL
absurd hyperbole, but Emma is an amazing lady, I highly recommend her pleasures.
I like that title. Buzzinga
I like that title. Buzzinga Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
I like the title, too.. in fact, this similarly named song describes Emma quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuxyNym5zpk
I like it
Man, Emma and Judy Garland, what a pair. I know Emma can get me to the wonderful land of Oz.
Emma is great in my book
Good review
Don't think we're brave as much as we are horny. lol
I am a good mix of both.

Anyone brave enough to try BK's meatless burger. Gross. Stick with a big mac
I am a good mix of both.

Anyone brave enough to try BK's meatless burger. Gross. Stick with a big mac Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
how about we go "halvies"? I have never had the BK meatless, but I had a double fish sandwich at your establishment today.. that's always a good choice, because it is rarely ordered, and therefore hot and fresh when I get it.

speaking of hot and fresh... Emma at Luxury fits that same description.
I can stick with Emma.
Emma is a fine mermaid