WARNINGDO NOT BOOK THIS CLIENT HANDLE NAME erikcalguy

This guy is a waiste of time and money. He indecisively started emailing me yesterday so I finally after back and fourth emailing set up his appt for today at 10 p.m he even emailed me the day before to confirm. This guy not only did not show but he did not call, text, or email to say he wasn't coming. Not to mention I live an hr away from my incall. Girls please don't waiste your time don't book this guy. He is a complete waiste of time!!!
Wow...nicely written ...
Yeah NC/NSs suck. At least you're safe. just sayin...
Isabela, wow what a hot body you have, the guy is crazy not to hangout with you! All I can say, if the guy is just starting the hobby, its a crazy nervious time for the boy....no excuses he should have called you.
  • romab
  • 08-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Given how you look in your showcase he is best summed up as "what - you fool" R
It's unfortunate, better luck next time. BTW, not trying to be too picky here, but...it's "waste" of time...."waist" is what you wear a belt around. Just sayin'
NS/NC's are supposed to go in the Alert forum now.
Issy this is your first experience with the infamous No Call No Show and Im sorry it happened to you babe! Call me and Ill tell you what steps to take to alert the ladies on him! xoxo beautiful
NS/NC's are supposed to go in the Alert forum now. Originally Posted by Why A Duck?
No they aren't. Look at the top of this forum.
No they aren't. Look at the top of this forum. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Correct sir..... this is board wide now. ATX, SA, Dallas, NOLA and so forth.
Who's on first....smh
Ok, my bad, sorry, I got so confused!
Ok, my bad, sorry, I got so confused! Originally Posted by Why A Duck?
Nah, on the contrary we apologize for any confusion. After a staff meet this was the final verdict regarding this issue. Sorry Isabella back to you now
Sorry that this happened to you ,