URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lle-43460.html
City: McKinney
State: Texas
Address: Alma just north of 121
Activities: FBSM+ (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Black below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Smallish breasts (B-cup) great nipples. Nice plump ass. Tummy was a little pooch - I'm betting from a kid).
Recommendation: Yes
Fucking nice one! Thanks for sharing dude!
Nice find. How was her face? And how much donation?
Is this the Emi friend who used to work out of Fort Worth. I can seem to find Emi and Stephy latinas who did massages in FW for a while before going dark.
Nice find. How was her face? And how much donation? Originally Posted by Nobodies321
She’s very pretty.

4 roses. 60
Is this the Emi friend who used to work out of Fort Worth. I can seem to find Emi and Stephy latinas who did massages in FW for a while before going dark. Originally Posted by MCNASTY0120
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yep, additional donations for "basic upgrades/upgrades" a deal breaker for repeat visit. Not bad, just a rip off in the end IMO.
I knew it going in.
Yep, additional donations for "basic upgrades/upgrades" a deal breaker for repeat visit. Not bad, just a rip off in the end IMO. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
Damn shame, killer body (I bet she's got a face to match it too but there's twice the service for half the cost out there. Regardless, thanks OP!
Service was available but Junior is 62 and works on a different schedule than my brain.
The dead-giveaway is when they wear fishnet. Fishnet stockings, fishnet top, fishnet dress...

[I have this distressful association: fishnet = fish smell]

This is a typical scenario: looks okay in a photo. Get there to do that, and its better with the lights off. Shiiiittt, its better with 4 or 5 shots of bourbon.

In this situation, I just close my eyes and wait for it to be over.
No fish here.
She’s very pretty.

4 roses. 60 Originally Posted by TheReferee
"Roses" imply 100's, right? 4 of those plus 60??
ad is gone