thathotnurse versus Milfy...the grudge fuck of the century!

I've got my own clients and she's got hers, with definite overlap because we are both such amazing hotties!

She follows me around like a lost little puppy, or a baby duck that has imprinted on someone other than its mother.

I've got my theories about her, she has hers about me.

I think I've finally come up with a solution!

GRUDGE SEX!!!!!!!!

Who is up to the challenge of getting us together in a FFM session?

Which lady will squirt first?

Will there be creampies for everyone?

Serious replies only, let's keep this on topic.

TFN follows/stalks the posts of anyone who she does not like for whatever reason and she also follows around/stalks the posts of those who disagree or have disagreed with her opinion on anything to further her agenda. Check her post history, it is there in black & white, and that will never change.

As far as a threesome goes with a guy, milfy and TFN, I think it would go as well as a threesome with TFN and Tara, so that means it probably will not happen, but if it does, take pics and review it and include those pics in the ROS as no one would believe just words of a review with those participants!
I'd do if I get to officiate the competition.

Round 1 - Milfy and Nurse 69. First to O loses. Loser blows me while winner grudge fucks loser with a strap-on of winner's choice.

Round 2 - TBD.
Is the other chick going to lecture or nag me to death about wearing a strap
I would be in for this!
Desperate ass...
Desperate ass... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Is that a yes?
TFN follows/stalks the posts of anyone who she does not like for whatever reason and she also follows around/stalks the posts of those who disagree or have disagreed with her opinion on anything to further her agenda. Check her post history, it is there in black & white, and that will never change.

As far as a threesome goes with a guy, milfy and TFN, I think it would go as well as a threesome with TFN and Tara, so that means it probably will not happen, but if it does, take pics and review it and include those pics in the ROS as no one would believe just words of a review with those participants! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Why am im not suprised you replied to this thread.... Do you have a life?

The the OP.. What are you thinking....
Smdh

I was thinking that a good grudge fuck is the best way to bury the hatchet.

hmm....
This is gonna escalate quickly.
  • motor
  • 12-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Not really sure why you can't leave her alone and she leave you alone and both learn to coexist. Starting this thread only makes you look like a...well a bitch. ijs
Not really sure why you can't leave her alone and she leave you alone and both learn to coexist. Starting this thread only makes you look like a...well a bitch. ijs Originally Posted by motor

Wait...what? I can't leave her alone? What hole have you had your head buried in?

Only because you have no sense of humor ;-)

Or maybe because you haven't been chased around this board and don't know how it feels to endure incessant bat shit craziness directed at you with laser beam eyes. This must be what it's like to have a bitchy wife!

Plus I'm a huge fan of comic relief...

Either way I'm totally looking forward to a grudge fuck!
I woukd like to nominate myself. It woukd be an honor if my dick was the thing that turned rivals into friends.