I need help with Blue

I have been away from the scene for a couple of years. I have always enjoyed visiting the girls at blue, but now I have been reading the many reviews of all the NEW girls, and wow, how can I choose where to start.

I love a great BBBJcim, and swallow is always nice. I hope the girl will try for a second pop. but rarely have any ever tried. I sometimes think I want Greek, but its not a requirement, just a thought.

So, who do you all think would be the best place to start at Blue? Pretty girl will BBBJ x 2 is great for me. I plan to hit Blue up once or twice a week for the next 5 or 6 weeks, to sample all of the girls, or until I find my new preference of girls.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions. I will be at Blue tomorrow to begin my new journey.
who do you all recommend for BBBJ X 2 at Blue? Or at least MSOG... HUMMM, 96 lookers but no response, don't keep the info to yourself, share with a fellow monger.
Based on the reviews I have read you will be ok with any girl there.
Try out Vicky she is Greek worthy and will do easy dtbbj and she will definitely swallow.
yeah, I was thinking about Vicky, but she's on vacation now, bummer
  • Aoi
  • 05-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Perfect will let you do so much.