Fingernails on the chalkboard

Not a big deal. But the frustration of people not knowing proper locations in reviews.. frustrating how national people have no clue that any part of KC is in Missouri.. and on a local level, the lack of accuracy of the northland, people not knowing the difference between north kansas city, Missouri ...NKC(downtown airport/ harrahs). and kansas city Missouri..North. KCN (main airport and zona rosa)
And not knowing that a stallion is a male.
cmore,

Shhhh,
We can keep all the northland gals to ourselves.
Think "Team North"
I always have to chuckle seeing reviews with “ Legends/Speedway area, Missouri” or “Country Club Plaza area, Kansas”. Even if you don’t know KC too well don’t you pay attention to what Google tells you?????
Saying the city/state is KCMO and location is OP doesn’t seem that wrong to me. This is the KCMO metro area and that’s the primary location. The specific location is then the township (I.e.OP). Traveling girls will often list a KCMO trip without knowing which side they will be staying on. On the flip side, I agree listing the Plaza as Kansas is just ignorant.
People that mispronounce Schoenherr and Gratiot.
I am geographically illiterate but I know the difference between North Kansas City and Kansas City North. And the difference between Missouri and Kansas
People that mispronounce Schoenherr and Gratiot. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

You from Michigan too?
You from Michigan too? Originally Posted by love2fishfork
Originally.

It's just funny how locals in different places get their panties in a bunch over different things.

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
-Will Rogers
People that mispronounce Schoenherr and Gratiot. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Versailles is a better one...grew up in St. Louis and you could always tell which of the new newsreaders that came on air on TV or Radio were not local by the way they pronounced Chouteau and Gravois, the best is Juniata....it is not Juanita...