another sweet innocent unarmed black boy shot to death

You folks hear about what happened in Miami? I wonder what sharpton has to say.
http:// http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

Sergeant Altarr Williams, supervisor of Miami police’s Homicide Unit, said a man doesn’t have to be armed to be dangerous.

“There are other ways to injure people,’’ Williams said. “Some people know martial arts, others are very strong and can kill you with their hands.

Wow, really? Maybe altarr Williams can be an expert witness for George zimmerman. Angela Corey doesn't seem to understand this.
Fucking sick world we live in.
Fucking sick world we live in. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Exactly. Why did they have to shoot him? The cops could've just told him to stop. The cops.must be racist. Soon the guys mother will be interviewed. "he was a good boy, he just hung out with the wrong crowd. He was gonna be a rapper. "
  • Old-T
  • 05-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Exactly. Why did they have to shoot him? The cops could've just told him to stop. The cops.must be racist. Soon the guys mother will be interviewed. "he was a good boy, he just hung out with the wrong crowd. He was gonna be a rapper. " Originally Posted by Dr. Pecker
You are really a sick dude.
Damn good thing he wasn't banging the guys head on the ground or breaking his nose.And he wasnt wearing a hoodie.
Yea, the victim said he had a gun, but couldn't bring himself to eating the perps face off and was afraid he'd end up like Zimmerman if he didn't show equal force before shooting the guy. Boy was he thankful that cop came along. Meanwhile, experts haved ruled out cocaine and looking at the Hip-Hop concert as a possible source of enciting this kind of rage.
Who wants to bet there is a long history of the infamous "forbidden topic" going on here?
Who wants to bet there is a long history of the infamous "forbidden topic" going on here? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
What "forbidden topic?" Is it forbidden for you to tell me what is forbidden? Is it canabilism? Nude men fighting? Face eating? Or, could it be race? I'm guessing it's race, a topic that dare not speak it's name.

Even on a board, where the posters are anonymous, I think a lot of people are less than completely honest about their real beliefs on racial matters. People fear stating a position that is outside of the acceptable beliefs we are programmed into regurgitating.
Is this the next step up from bum fighting? Instead of two homeless guys punching each other out they get naked and try to eat each other.
Is this the next step up from bum fighting? Instead of two homeless guys punching each other out they get naked and try to eat each other. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's only a matter of time before it's available on pay per view. They just need to add face eating to mixed martial arts. I think Mike Tyson was a pioneer in that area.
Damned Zombies.
Not exactly the same situation, not even close - but you know that. You any kin to Marshall?

Looks like we've snagged us another KR, KA, KT (kain't read, add, think) - and I'll add - KU (kain't understand - similar to COsFb's avatar) ThugParty genius.

Pard, you need to refine your game a bit - or - get a wrist brace and a tampon carrier. You're post is right there with COsFb and that alone qualifies you for seriously lengthy lilthium treatments and confinement. Your othuh bruthuhs who have chimed in are easily led and devoid of rational thought processes, so don't take much solace from their pats on your ass. OTOH, a couple of them probably threw in a wee squeeze with the pat. You're on your own there.
This reminds me of that incident a couple years ago where a chimp mauled a woman's face. Only this time, no humans were hurt.
Update- unfortunately the victim was human after all. At least the cannibal was.sent to dns.