MSNBC documentary Sex Slaves: The Men Who Stray

Anybody get a chance to see this last night? Just curious about being busted? Anybody care to share? Btw, the busts occur on the documentary with street solicitation. I just found the program amusing. When the johns got busted most all of them said they didn't do anything. I remember when I was driving at age 20 or so I'd go past Congress in Austin. Saw a really hot woman but was so scared to stop. Damn she looked good!!

The documentary takes place in San Francisco. They have a johns course for first time offenders. Anyone know if any Texas cities have this?

Thanks for chiming in.
There was a similar situation a year or two ago on CNN. However LE was using hotels and busting guys when they entered. Best advice stay away from the younger ones, as those are the ads they will run to trap you. In that one they had a john school as well, catch being you are a registered sex offender. And you know what that term implies.
I think several communities in Texas have "john" and "jane" schools; not coed, of course.

And, at least one Sheriff has a "john" website, mug shots and all.
years ago, when S. Congress and E. 12th were pick up spots, I and a buddy were out "shopping" and were stopped by the local constabulary. The officer asked "What are you two boys doing driving around in this area?" (two young white boys in the wrong area of town and the wrong time of day). I simply replied, "What do you THINK we're doing? WE heard this is where the available ladies hang out.." He laughed and told us to go home and not let him see us back in that area. Ah, the good ol' days.
I saw that episode last week also. This week on msnbc they are supposed to be showing sex slaves in Texas and it looked like from the preview that it was mainly focused on Houston. I wonder if it will mention Austin and the surrounding areas that they have been targeting as well. I'm very curious to watch it...