Am I allowed to ask why a provider was banned?

I am interested in knowing about a provider that was banned. She is still on p411 but not here. I would like to ask if anyone knows about this lady but dont want to put her name out there until I know if it's ok to do so. xoxo hint.
Look at her previous post history - If it was filled with drama, then that should speak for itself.
I read a bunch of her posts and she seems very nice but her profile pic says banned. I did finally find someone that said she was banned for "outing" but they were not sure if it was true. Is it cool to use their provider name to see if anyone knows?
You can ask away. No one will tell you, but ask away. Oh FYI, icky and P411 are under different ownership.
I'm sure proof of outing would make the owner of P411 take notice.....

Revealed knowledge of ROS? Got caught with a male handle? Or just plain ole insults and points would be a few things that would get a girl banned here but wouldn't make P411 kick them out as well.
I read a bunch of her posts and she seems very nice but her profile pic says banned. I did finally find someone that said she was banned for "outing" but they were not sure if it was true. Is it cool to use their provider name to see if anyone knows? Originally Posted by baddad63
Then that would mean "outing" the provider.

Unless you feel that your own personal information may have been jeopardized, then I would tread lightly on the matter.
"Seems very nice" just got me a big chuckle. All that glitters isn't gold.
xoxo Originally Posted by baddad63
Yes you can ask, ask her. She'll either answer you or she wont.
You are allowed to ask.

No moderator will give you the answer.

Only the provider can give you the real answer.
"Real" answer or "really convincing" save-her-own-ass answer?
Potty mouths apparently know how to suck dick good.
The drama on this board is priceless....really.

Even the creative warped-brain liberals in Hollywood can't compete with this real life drama.

Well maybe that old tv show "Soap" came close.

Nah....not really.

AlyssaXoXo@hushmail.com