Watersports, golden showers, pee play...whatever you want to call it; do you love piss?

I recently had a piss play session that rocked my mother-effin' world and it got me to thinking, I wonder how many ladies and gents love it but don't get enough of it because either it's too taboo to bring up or its just difficult to find using the search function and not everyone advertises it even if it is on their menu.

Personally I love it when a man with a really full bladder blasts my clit full stream, especially after cumming and rinses the creampie away.

Another favorite of mine is my mouth filling up and spilling over, running down my chin, breasts, belly.

Of course nothing can compare to standing over a sexy man who has requested I hold my pee for hours before a session and drizzling all over his cock, body, or mouth.

It's been so many years since I've done a FMF Watersports session, would love to find a playmate!

Pee lovers reply, maybe this thread will facilitate some naughty new hook-ups! New clients for the right ladies and new ATF's for some very kinky gentlemen. Instead of love connection, a kinky pee lovers connection.

I love pee play in every way you described.. seems like it has been kind of taboo in the hobby which is hilarious... of course so was BBFS but I think we are blazing a new trail there...
I too had an amazing piss session recently. Everything was just like you described. It's rockin' when your partner is into it as much as you are.

I recently had a piss play session that rocked my mother-effin' world and it got me to thinking, I wonder how many ladies and gents love it but don't get enough of it because either it's too taboo to bring up or its just difficult to find using the search function and not everyone advertises it even if it is on their menu.

Personally I love it when a man with a really full bladder blasts my clit full stream, especially after cumming and rinses the creampie away.

Another favorite of mine is my mouth filling up and spilling over, running down my chin, breasts, belly.

Of course nothing can compare to standing over a sexy man who has requested I hold my pee for hours before a session and drizzling all over his cock, body, or mouth.

It's been so many years since I've done a FMF Watersports session, would love to find a playmate!

Pee lovers reply, maybe this thread will facilitate some naughty new hook-ups! New clients for the right ladies and new ATF's for some very kinky gentlemen. Instead of love connection, a kinky pee lovers connection.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
My session with you is the only thing close to the activities that you described. my limited experience has prevented me from engaging in non regular sexual acts but i do find the idea very fascinating and would be willing to try said activities. I love experiencing newer and kinkier things.
Absolutely love it. But it's not for everybody.
I'm a giver!

Just NO.....but to each their own.
My session with you is the only thing close to the activities that you described. my limited experience has prevented me from engaging in non regular sexual acts but i do find the idea very fascinating and would be willing to try said activities. I love experiencing newer and kinkier things. Originally Posted by bobo1cg

Well thank you! Would be glad to oblige :-)

...but how exactly do you pee on someone if you have a massive hard on. I guess i would have to be the one getting pee'd on, lol. The last time i saw you, i basically had a hard on from the moment i walked in the door until i left. (even after i came, lol)
...but how exactly do you pee on someone if you have a massive hard on. I guess i would have to be the one getting pee'd on, lol. The last time i saw you, i basically had a hard on from the moment i walked in the door until i left. (even after i came, lol) Originally Posted by bobo1cg

The trick is to have a really full bladder.

And btw I loved your hard-on!

And btw I loved your hard-on!
Originally Posted by milfy2002
why thank you! Most women do. You'll get to see it again soon enough. and maybe we can try some of this stuff.
Sometimes I get the small city sads, as much of my kinkier sessions have all transpired when I've toured cities like New York or Chicago. But I'm glad to know there are fellow watersports enthusiasts not too far away. After dutifully serving my Dom, I just love being instructed to kneel and receive warm, body temperature piss streaming down my body.
In my person life I've had a girl that loved nothing more than to have herself be flushed with piss after making me cum. Wasn't really a turn on for me doing it; but the amount that it turned her on was a turn on. She would play with her clit while she was being filled, having it flow out, or having it directly on it and had her own squirting orgasm with it.

So it's one of those, if you want it I'll give it to you, type of things; but I'm not specifically going into a session wanting it to happen. You being such a naughty girl to want it that bad is a turn on, though.
I offer it but Dont recieve it on golden shower
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2015, 01:28 PM
I'm a clean giver, I only pee on a woman's face in the shower. I'm a softy