Can't win for loosing

a) you could have had a Plan B
b) you could have not been so desperate to see Plan A, thus not being so let down and stressed, thus allowing you to....
c) you can give her another 15 mins and if no response head home and without a trace of anger, beat your meat to her photos and give the funds to another fine lady who gives a shit more about you in a couple of days.

Note: I find this a very interesting thread, one I have never experienced before - A real time appointment disappoint, seeking our advice without actually asking for it, but knowing it will be given regardless...
I get tired of seeing MF's using 'loose' in place of LOSE.

It's two different goddamn words!!!!
How do you feel about: here/hear, there/their/they're, your/you're?

It's two different goddamn words!!!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
How do you feel about: here/hear, there/their/they're, your/you're? Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't forget waist/waste and discrete/ discreet
How about to, two and too? Wait and weight, or bare and bear? I could go on and on. Some individuals seem as though they didn't make it past 5th grade! Yes, it's a hooker board, not to be confused with bored, but it does get annoying. :/
Or but/butt, would/wood, cum/come

Hey! This is fun......

It's two different goddamn words!!!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Very annoying, I agree. Especially when they're referring to someone as a loser and spell it looser. Doesn't make their case very strong at that point.
I cant bare too sea sum one on hear speak oar right poorly....
I cant bare too sea sum one on hear speak oar right poorly.... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Or but/butt, would/wood, cum/come Originally Posted by Bruce Dickinson
How about to, two and too? Wait and weight, or bare and bear? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Don't forget waist/waste and discrete/ discreet Originally Posted by bored@home
I get tired of seeing MF's using 'loose' in place of LOSE. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
These are grate heirers up with witch I will not put
. Originally Posted by Blurr 7
and than their arrrh empty posts - drama I missed. SHIT
Or waste/waist ...

Or legendary/1.3" of dangling death ...
Since the initial post was submitted prematurely, everyone is going in directions that they choose, this thread will be closed.
If the OP wishes to start over, that will be his choice.

Torito