Encounter: krystalconrad - autumn delites #1

Date: halloween weekend oct 2018
Name: krystalconrad
User ID:: 330839
Phone: after screening
Email Address: after screening
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=330839 also has a bio page; 3yrs on eccie
City: richardson
State: Texas
Address: her office was near 75 and campbell

Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Hair Length and Color: streaked blonde to past her shoulders
Physical Description: medium height, slender-medium build (25" waist & hips), firm body. pretty face. nice handful of breasts (36Bs)
Smoking Status: Smoker (best i could tell as her hair smelled a bit of smoke; after our delites, she said she could use a cigarette)

Activities: conversation, oral delites, carnal delites w/ dog walking delites

Recommendation: YES!!
Anyone have pics?
She is an ATF for me. Probably seen her 10 - 15 times over past couple of years. If I was a rich guy, she would be on the monthly payroll for twice a week sessions.
Anyone have pics? Originally Posted by NotPlaying
np, she might have had some in the past, but none that i found. might chk p411.

like i wrote, i was a bit apprehensive not knowing what she looked like. but her tcb, location & fee drew me in. her looks/appearance, attitude, and skills won her a spot in my top-tier on my gvha list.
I haven't seen her, but her reviews are always good. I may finally have to take the plunge.

100% accurate angiesfan.
Take it from my review, she is very good looking and a treat to be with!
Thank you PM, for the mention!
I agree. Those pics are accurate. She is definitely ATF material.
Nicely done pmd !! All info in there as needed !! She seems fun !!
Very nice
screwDriver, i use a little template for the ROS. while i focus on the delites, i include some context to round out my view for other guys.

i look forward to consulting w/ Krystal in the near future.

Nicely done pmd !! All info in there as needed !! She seems fun !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
angiesfan, diving in or plunging in are apt phrases. as i posted, she is one of the most deliteful providers i've consulted with in the past few years.

I haven't seen her, but her reviews are always good. I may finally have to take the plunge. Originally Posted by angiesfan