Good swingers place in Dallas?

I have been lucky enough to meet a woman who would like to meet up weekly to explore sexual desires. Nothing emotional which is great. We are wanting to explore swingers areas. I have heard of Colette and Lido. Anyone have any experience at either or know of other locations?
thanks
  • HDnTX
  • 03-02-2016, 08:57 AM
DON'T GO TO LIDO'S !!! You'll need a bleach bath afterwords.

Colette's is fun. I've been there a bunch. I actually prefer it over 1 hour visits.
Was watching news on tv and there was one in Fort Worth where the homeowners association is suing due to noise, etc. They are asking for a complete list of everyone who has swung there calling them witnesses.
Lido is not a swinger club, it's an adult bookstore/theater with sticky floors. Colette's is a swinger club as well as Marble Door and Player's Club.
Playersdfw in the midcities is also a really nice on site club as well. The sex swing they have is a LOT of fun
The rope bondage night at Marble Door seems like it would be a splendid time. I have to check it out on one of my upcoming visits!
I also understand 13th Floor uses Marble Door as a host for its parties as well. Check out their website for more info.

http://www.the13thfloordallas.com/
I so need to get back out into the Swinger's Lifestyle.
I miss Iniquity days

I am sure if you get on SDC, you can find out information about private parties as well.
  • HDnTX
  • 03-03-2016, 11:52 AM
I so need to get back out into the Swinger's Lifestyle.
I miss Iniquity days

I am sure if you get on SDC, you can find out information about private parties as well.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Very true sls.com as well. Private house parties are the best!!!!!
Very true sls.com as well. Private house parties are the best!!!!! Originally Posted by HDnTX

Agreed!

I recall some amazing nights at IQ with Dallas' most prettiest people, followed by some kinky after parties!
I wanna go
So far ive been to Collete now and players. Both are good. Def found what I want from here on out. WOuld love to experience house parties though lol