How to ask "how much for 2"?

Okay, so I've seen you you know I like 2 hrs, just kind of a relaxing fun. But most of the providers only go to 1 hr, or maybe 90 min. So, what's a safe way to ask "I like 2, $?" I know that's not the thing you ask over the phone, and email is also out. PM from here? Just bring double and figure out some way to cover if it's more? (I always bring more, if I want to tip, but not usually double if it's only an hr)

Trying to be polite and make you/her feel okay about me.
If its more than double the hourly rate for 2 hrs , why would you want to schedule ? You should be getting a price break the more time , or at least just double rate . And how you ask is " what would be the rate for 2 hr appointment " ? Whether it be phone , pm , or email .
Just ask what their 1, 1.5 or 2 hr donation/rate is. If your not discussing services I don't see any issues. I prefer a longer time myself. I know 1 provider that won't do 1.5 but does 1 and 2 hrs. Just to show how it varies for different providers.

Or if your that worried about it just send them the link to this thread.
Okay, I guess I'm just kind of pussy about stuff like that. Boss302, should I change my handle to Boss351? Or, actually, Boss408?

Thanks guys. There are no stupid answers, only stupid questions.
You may want to hold off on even discussing extended time till you find out how well the two of you hit it off.

If the session is going well and the two of you get along extremely well simply inquire as to whether she is available for extra time which 9 out of 10 times she will be.
If she isn't available then she's likely a high volume provider anyway.

Make what you consider to be a reasonable (Not offensive) offer for an extra 30, 45, 60 etc minutes.

If she likes you and is available it's no skin off of her nose to accept or counter. It's a win-win for both of you.

If however you ask the rate over the phone she will base her answer upon not having met you which will be on the high end at the very least.

After that it would be offensive to make an offer.
Up front communication, especially in this playground, is very very importamt.

Just simply ask the lady what kind of a rate she would have for a two hour appointment. Some of the ladies might find this to be a little niche business if they cared to explore it. I, too, enjoy longer appointment times.

I see nothing wrong about discussing it over the phone; you are not getting into any descriptive services, so to speak.

If a lady is running an ad, and she lists her best way to contact her, simply respond back and ask her for a two hour rate, wether by email, pm, or phone. I think a lady would enjoy the direct approach and respect you for it.

Another idea is to put your desire for longer appointment times in your signature lines, then when you post in co-ed, or wherever, the ladies can see what you want in your signature line.I would bet you would get some interesting pm's.

Then all of us guys can accuse you of posting a threAD whenvever you post hahahaha.
It seems the only thing stopping you is typing (or saying) "two." I guess these things are much more vague for BP connoisseurs.
Depending on her volume she might not be able to accommodate you with an extended session if you wait until the session to find out. You can ask on the phone, email or pm about rates and times and then if you are not sure if you want to yet or not inquire about being able to extend during the session. I think most providers will be able to accommodate you ask long as you as the questions and keep them in the loop.
I say just ask, what are your rates for 90min and 2hrs? No harm in that
I get asked that all the time and don't take any offense to it. If your screened which most ladies require then a question like that shouldn't be a problem.
  • ztonk
  • 09-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Of course, if she isn't a clock watcher, you might get your 2 hours anyway....

z
Okay, I guess I'm just kind of pussy about stuff like that. Boss302, should I change my handle to Boss351? Or, actually, Boss408?

Thanks guys. There are no stupid answers, only stupid questions. Originally Posted by austin_voy
Hey austin_voy,

I wasn't trying to come down on you or make fun of anything. Just throwing some options out there.

And please don't take those other handles, I may need to re-invent myself one day.
most girls love Multi hours and do cut you a break on rate, less work for them, dont have to get ready twice, etc...
If the info isn't already provided somewhere (showcase, website, whatevz), I can't get upset with you asking for it. You aren't psychic, right?

I get where Cody is coming from on waiting too though! There's some people you just can't get in sync with for some reason and 1.5 hours would feel like a (prepaid) fucking lifetime!

Good Luck!
hmmmmmmmmmm

I can't imagine wanting to spend multi hours with most providers. There are always exceptions... ijs......

sixx