Consumer Reports "Panty Poll"

Ladies and Gentlemen!

The February 2011 issue of Consumer Reports just arrived in my mailbox and on page 10 in the left hand column is an report on a "Panty Poll". It says "Our nationally representative survey quizzing women 18 and older about underwear found that they own 21 pairs on average.

Other relevations are as follows:

46% usually wear briefs, not bikinis

25% have a pair they'ed be embarassed for someone to see

27% say their mood has been affected by wearing ugly underwear

30% comlain that underwear rides up

56% fold underwear before they put it away

45% say the worst undergarment offensi is undderwear that sticks out of clothing

10% have gone out of the house without underwear

Any and all comments are welcome!

Kathmandu
Jeepers -- I share all those same concerns....
i'm kind of a bikini cut fan myself...if i get to choose.
wow people fold their underwear? I am probably the cleanest and tidiest person I know but I just throw my underwear in the drawer... but then again how can you really fold a g string?

My panties are mostly "barely there" or cheekies
  • Laker
  • 01-06-2011, 05:11 AM
My panties are mostly "barely there" or cheekies Originally Posted by BrookeButtons

Brooke, Kind of like the ones in your avatar pic?

Sorry had to!
  • GP
  • 01-06-2011, 05:04 PM
No mention of thongs?
GP,

My guess would be that the "thongs" are in the "25% have a pair that they would be embarassed for someone to see".

One can only imagine what other types might be in the embarassed pile as well!

Kathmandu
  • GP
  • 01-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I was thinking that category was granny panties
You could be right! After all this was a Consumer Reports poll.

Kathmandu
I think the 25% are the panties that one wears when its that time of the month, has holes in it but can't seem to part...things of that nature. After a while, all our underwear have seen better days. No women would be or should be embarrassed to have a thong or granny panties if that's what she chooses to wear.
is just stunning wow i mean WOW
wow people fold their underwear? I am probably the cleanest and tidiest person I know but I just throw my underwear in the drawer... but then again how can you really fold a g string?

My panties are mostly "barely there" or cheekies Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
I think the 25% are the panties that one wears when its that time of the month, has holes in it but can't seem to part...things of that nature. After a while, all our underwear have seen better days. No women would be or should be embarrassed to have a thong or granny panties if that's what she chooses to wear. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
she could make granny panties hot!!!!!!!
I'll rock the granny panties in a photo shoot show ya how its done :P
I'll rock the granny panties in a photo shoot show ya how its done :P Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
till then, can I buy the panties you have on avatar. Oh wait, then you could not use it. To risky. But laker would like his wallpaper even more.
haha I guess I could sell them, although people requesting that outfit may not be able to get the full effect...then again, I am sure they wouldn't mind them MIA