Brooke Burton NC/NS - Didn't expect that!

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=344801
P204005

Setup 7/2/16 incall appointment several days in advance thru P4 requesting contact thru email. Curiously, received OKay instead by PM. Appointment day arrived but NC. Sent PM several hours before appointment requesting confirmation and address; no response. after appointment passed I PM'd repeatedly for several days to provide her the opportunity to give some kind of explanation. Three days hence I finally received a PM answer - Didn't like your screen name... Really? Very poor TCB.
Curiously, received OKay instead by PM. Appointment day arrived but NC. Originally Posted by lubljio
Three days hence I finally received a PM answer - Originally Posted by lubljio
.....sounds like she never really acknowledged your appointment.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=344801
P204005

Setup 7/2/16 incall appointment several days in advance thru P4 requesting contact thru email. Curiously, received OKay instead by PM. Appointment day arrived but NC. Sent PM several hours before appointment requesting confirmation and address; no response. after appointment passed I PM'd repeatedly for several days to provide her the opportunity to give some kind of explanation. Three days hence I finally received a PM answer - Didn't like your screen name... Really? Very poor TCB. Originally Posted by lubljio
Your a Fucktard did you not read this before you hit send?

You just said you sent a PM requesting confirmation and address & she didn't respond..

Which means you didn't have an appointment

How can you say you have an appointment when you didn't even know where to go & she didn't confirm with you smh
Maybe you should be thankful instead of complaining. NCNS happens. Every provider I have seen who initially NCNS me and then rescheduled with was not very good. The good ones let you know when they can't make it or it doesn't fit their schedule.
There was no appointment

How is it a NCNS when she didn't give him a address to show up to?
There was no appointment

How is it a NCNS when she didn't give him a address to show up to? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ask the OP. He is the one claiming the NCNS.
Ask the OP. He is the one claiming the NCNS. Originally Posted by gtoman
I don't need to ask him Im telling you this isn't a NCNS
I don't need to ask him Im telling you this isn't a NCNS Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
In his mind it is a no call no show. Since there are no clear defined rules regarding setting up an appointment as with most things in this forum then it's up to him to call it whatever he wants. It makes no difference if we agree or not.
It's common sense he said is contacted her to confirm and get the address she didnt respond which means there was no confirmation of an appointment and no physical address to say she didnt show up to..
And she has a weird tummy....op should stick with the one that broke him in.
Kick his virtual ass Dorthy
DM:
The P4 appointment request was for a specific time/date/duration. Her PM response was (paraphrasing) - Yes fine babe . See u then. Game on; then she went dark. Yes, this was a NCNS. Providers have a right to see whom they choose but there's a right way and a wrong way to back out if they change their mind.
You didn't miss much.
DM:
The P4 appointment request was for a specific time/date/duration. Her PM response was (paraphrasing) - Yes fine babe . See u then. Game on; then she went dark. Yes, this was a NCNS. Providers have a right to see whom they choose but there's a right way and a wrong way to back out if they change their mind. Originally Posted by lubljio
And there you have it. His reasoning behind the NCNS label whether you agree with it or not is of no consequence.
The P4 appointment request was for a specific time/date/duration. Her PM response was (paraphrasing) - Yes fine babe . See u then. Game on; then she went dark. Yes, this was a NCNS. Providers have a right to see whom they choose but there's a right way and a wrong way to back out if they change their mind. Originally Posted by lubljio
Sorry that happened to you babe