Random Thought On Selfies

Can anyone explain to me why young ebony girls think that it’s a “thing” to stick out their tongue in their selfies? I rarely see this from any other group, and it does nothing to increase my interest in them.
Don't know, but it's no worse than flipping a bird, IMO. I would surmise that people just don't know what to do in pictures other than a simple smile or smirk. To curve their mental awkwardness, they do something ridiculous, like sticking their tongue out...or flipping a bird. When you do the latter, you definitely lose my respect, especially if you're older than...15.

Admittedly, if you're cute enough, you can get away with being a little silly. It works for some girls. But when everyone starts doing it, or trying to, it just.....bah!!

As far as the flip off goes, doing that just makes you look like a faggy douche, IMO, regardless of age or gender (this is one thing even cute girls can't get away with).
  • Luxie
  • 06-28-2018, 07:50 AM
We do it because we want to.
  • Dlh
  • 06-28-2018, 08:11 AM
Better than doggy ears
Duck face is the worst to me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_face

Excerpt:
”A 2015 study found that people posting duck face pictures are more likely to be associated with neuroticism.”
Right up there with the Snapchat filters ... dog ears and tongue is hot?... how?
Right up there with the Snapchat filters ... dog ears and tongue is hot?... how? Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
This! One picture may be cute but if every single picture in your profile is dog ears and tongue... terrible