Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: cortland
State: New York
Address: near downtown
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lisa is about 5'2 or so has b cups her face was tough to gauge since she had a mask on the entire time. she looked ok from what I could see maybe a 6 or 7
Recommendation: Yes
Are the mods of vacation or just very busy? I don't remember waiting this long for my review to be taken care of.
Build up credit instead of waiting for PA to run out and then review
Build up credit instead of waiting for PA to run out and then review Originally Posted by Notuagain
I hadn't made a visit any place since back in march. I have my pa now thanks for the info.
I called this place and they said they were closed because of the college kids. Any other suggestions?
I called this place and they said they were closed because of the college kids. Any other suggestions? Originally Posted by BrianCNY
not in the cortland area. I am not sure about what is in the binghamton area. Check my old reviews for the place on harry l drive. I drove down the street yesterday and usually look over as i go by but I didn't yesterday. The college kids have caused a flair in the virus cases as of yesterday there were 58 confirmed active case among students.